Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dStar

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
B/E/C/H/I/P/S/./COM
Please help me Appraise this Domain name.
who may be the potential End users for this Domain?

Appreciate your Help
Thank-you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obviously the end user is anyone who want to be chips and the value is probably a little less than zero, perhaps minus $1.

•••
Obviously the end user is anyone who want to be chips and the value is probably a little less than zero, perhaps minus $1.

A little harsh i think. It's a short two word domain but what would you market it as? You need to think about how you'd pitch this as a good domain to buy. If you have an idea already, then why not put a site on it and then see what traffic you can get. More traffic more money ;)

•••
A Funny Observation that I made On Domain name forums is that Some Rookie's Display Attitude and Experts show Support.:xf.wink::xf.grin:

•••
A little harsh i think. It's a short two word domain but what would you market it as? You need to think about how you'd pitch this as a good domain to buy. If you have an idea already, then why not put a site on it and then see what traffic you can get. More traffic more money ;)
Thank-you very much @Ollie3000
I have already found an End user,But should I present them a price first or Let them offer me?

•••
no problem :) I would let them make you an offer first - you never know, i could be more than the price you had in mind!

•••
I'm not an expert on the matter, but if you are the one approaching the end user, I think you should go with a price in mind. :)

My thinking is the following:
you approach the buyer - tell them a price.
a buyer approaches you - let them make an offer.

Surely, this may mean money left on the table, but probably things will go a lot quicker if you set a price for the domain.

I like the domain, I can see it as as a brand for Belgian Fries. They are quite popular :). As far as the price goes, I am not sure, but if I approached an end user, I would ask low to mid $$$.

•••
I'm not an expert on the matter, but if you are the one approaching the end user, I think you should go with a price in mind. :)

Surely, this may mean money left on the table, but probably things will go a lot quicker if you set a price for the domain.

I like the domain, I can see it as as a brand for Belgian Fries. They are quite popular :). As far as the price goes, I am not sure, but if I approached an end user, I would ask low to mid $$$.
WOW, Thank-you very much @Radu054
" Belgian Fries " It is a very cool idea indeed.

•••

In Belgium chips, as in fries, are called frites, however crisps, as in chips, are called chips. A Belgian crisp brand could be a better bet.

•••
In Belgium chips, as in fries, are called frites, however crisps, as in chips, are called chips. A Belgian crisp brand could be a better bet.
Thank-you @Kieran001
I will look into that :xf.smile:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back