Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
AwesomeVault .com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Price: $100
Expiration Date: 02-mar-2018
Domain recently renewed for another year.
Commodo cert renewed for another year.

Looking for a quick no BS sale.

AwesomeVault .com is a geek, nerd, and tech blog that is also an Amazon Affiliate store as well as hosts a number of other affiliate links (Loot Crate, Etsy, IWOOT, Pop In A Box, etc through Affiliate Window).

The site runs on WordPress so if you’re familiar with it then running it is a breeze. The Amazon store part is run by the WooCommerce plugin which you can also use to sell your own stuff should you choose (you don't have to use Amazon - you can put any product up. All current stuff in the store just needs to have your affiliate ID entered into the plugin and you got yourself an instant store. The "blog" is fairly straight forward. If you come across cool stories, videos, articles you think other people would like you just grab them, write a small blurb, and post it.

People can also sign up for accounts and create themselves "Vaults" which are essentially wishlists so they can save items they like!

As with any site I sell I don’t claim traffic, or revenue so please assume none. Also, If you have never hosted and administered a WordPress site before this sale is probably not for you as support is not included.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump

Renewed SSL Commodo cert today for another year

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi - Facebook / Twitter ownership included?

•••
Hi - Facebook / Twitter ownership included?
Hello,

No they are not at this price point. When the site was up for $200 they were, but I've removed the option since.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back