Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Awesome Voice!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MatthewC

Established Member
Impact
0
So, for the banner on this website ( http://www.radionamepros.com/header.swf ) Is this just a normal voice? Then just imported into a audio editor to add a effect? If so what program can I do this on?

-Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Yeah, it's by Jeff Straub. He did some work for me awhile back. Great guy to work with, very polite and professional.
 
0
•••
How expensive?
 
0
•••
GeekRack$ales said:
How expensive?

Yeah, I'd like to know too. What did he do and what was the cost?
Has a good voice to produce spot product.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
wow his work is real good. :)
 
0
•••
I love him!!!! :D
 
0
•••
He's done some really great work!

IB
 
0
•••
Yup, he's got a wonderful/professional voice. :) I just found out about radionamepros. :red: where have I been? :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back