NameSilo

Akon - Lonely - Squeeeeky???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
24
I made a little recording of Akon's "Lonely" to make it clear how they made such squeaky voice. First, the normal record is playing. Then, I slow it down and go back a bit. Then the song plays slow, and fast, and so on, and it all becomes clear :)

http://www.fullfile.com/lonely.wav

Hope you enjoy it :-D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol i like that song
 
0
•••
I cant stand that song! :lol:
 
0
•••
cool tune!
 
0
•••
Nice remix rofl, this should be getting airplay!!! no? lol
Did you just slow it down or did you use the OLD ORIGINAL Lonely song for the slow part?
 
0
•••
I used "Classic Media Player" to decrease play rate. All I did was open sound editor, put my mic to the speaker, and play with the speed of the song while it was recording B-)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back