IT.COM

Awesome Voice!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, for the banner on this website ( http://www.radionamepros.com/header.swf ) Is this just a normal voice? Then just imported into a audio editor to add a effect? If so what program can I do this on?

-Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes guys any one knows if there is program that does this

•••
You would have the ability to do this is almost any audio editing program.

Look for a voice distortion or "vocoder".

I'm afraid I don't know the names of any free ones but a quick search will display a ton of them

•••
Audacity - available via sourceforge. it's open source.

The voice - to begin with, the announcer has an incredibly good voice. there's some echo underlay effect underneath and the rest is very well done with the music bed that compliments his voice.

M.

•••
There are companies, cant think of any off the top of my head, that offer their voices. Maybe someone hired them? I also know a kid that does the voice good.

•••
As a former radio dj, i used to do a lot of voice work on the side, but against the guy that made the RNP voice intro, i'm looking (sounding) rather flat. :hehe:

M.

•••
what a voice, have depth and shades and all in between, good wide range as well

•••
Sounds like Jeff Straub (jeffradio.com) to me :) He does some amazing stuff. The only downside: you hear him everywhere.

•••
It was mentioned to me the voice artist was hired, so i presume, it is as said above, jeff.

•••
I was told by someone that it was Jeff.

•••
•••
•••
Some of those professionals with great sounding voices like that, are making an icredible amount of money doing advertisements for companies.

•••
I am currently a DJ and a voice-over talent. In our production booth we use Cool edit Pro for our Radio and TV ads. But that man's voice sounds great! I also work as an online voice-over talent. Just got hired last week. :blink:

•••
Some of those professionals with great sounding voices like that and i like it too man.

•••
Back