Dynadot

The Unveiling...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The brand new Radio NamePros website is finally done!!

After weeks of long hours and amazing dedication from
Hive and bluetrendz the all new Radio NamePros version 2.0 is live! Somehow thank you just doesn't seem to cut it when it comes to the work that these two have done. WOW!!

Through the website you can now access all the old shows, as well as the new ones that are in the works as they become available.

There will also be a "live" Holiday show that everyone will be able to enjoy throughout the Holiday Party here at NamePros, tentative date has been set for December 21st. More details will be announced by RJ.

So check out the new site www.RadioNamePros.com, let us know what you think of it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks amazing, great work Hive and everyone behind the scenes. Once all the content is live and everything is running smooth I will be sure to make a feature post on DotSauce about the new site.

:kickass:

I am excited for you guys!

•••
Great work Hive and bluetrendz, looks marvelous.

•••
There seems to be a problem with viewing it in IE. We are working on it so soon everyone will be able to see it in all it's glory!!

•••
nice to see it back and the site looks great! it's a shame i'm busy on the 21st, but have fun!

•••
Hey NPQ told me to tell you my one complaint:

Every link I hit on that site it plays the Radio Namepros Intro every time and it gets annoying after awhile, maybe just have it on the homepage?

•••
Looks awesome! I've talked about helping out and doing a show with someone, but have heard nothing. Please let me know.

-Steve

•••
Hey Steve I have been pretty busy. PM me about doing some stuff for the show. We are just getting things ready for recording. There is plenty of options for you :)

•••
NPQueen said:
There seems to be a problem with viewing it in IE. We are working on it so soon everyone will be able to see it in all it's glory!!

Problems in IE are fine, IE is a steaming pile of poo anyway.

•••
Looks great, glad Hive got the connections issue resolved in time to upload the site :)

•••
My IE is totally screwed up! lol so im not sure..whtz the problem. seems like..its probably the .hta access but not sure.

Just sent a pm to blue about this issue! :)

Problems in IE are fine, IE is a steaming pile of poo anyway.

:lol: :lol: ppl are still usin it :)

Looks great, glad Hive got the connections issue resolved in time to upload the site

oh yea!!! everything is fine now :)

- Hive :]

•••
WOW! Looks beautiful! Awesome job folks :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
Please tell me... Who's voice is THAT? lol

•••
IE issue Fixed

The Tiny IE issue has been fixed.. Hope you guys enjoy Radionamepros.com

:)

•••
Cheers Blue! :tu:

- Hive :]

•••
Absolutely Outstanding design and coding job! Looks great, feels great, (needs a Favicon) - huge thumbs-up to Hive and Bluetrendz!

Who made the intro? (Vocals and mix?)

IB

•••
•••
The 'intro' is done by a professional (sorry, I don't remember his name off the top of my head). But I like to think it was me :hehe:.

True_Snake

•••
True_Snake said:
The 'intro' is done by a professional (sorry, I don't remember his name off the top of my head). But I like to think it was me :hehe:.

True_Snake
its not as good as NPQueens voice :tu:

•••
•••
Awww James aren't you just sweet! There will be more of my voice coming your way soon! Then you all won't have to listen to the older shows to get your fix ;)

•••
Wow it looks awsome , great work guys 10/10 for the website .

•••
Looks fantastic! :D
Good job.

If anyone is interested in being involved in RNP, whether it being as a host, or being interviewed, please do not hesitate to contact either myself, NPQueen or MorphMaster.

Thanks a lot, and stay tuned for some fantastic surprises!
Joe

•••
Wow! Super impressed with the RNP website. No only is it visually appealing, but the sound quality is perfect.
You guys deserve all the kudos that come.
Congrats!

RH

:gl:

•••
NPQueen said:
Awww James aren't you just sweet! There will be more of my voice coming your way soon! Then you all won't have to listen to the older shows to get your fix ;)
i thought that was our little secret :(

least they don't know its on my ipod :]

•••
Back