Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain AvianFlu.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackass

New Member
Impact
0
AvianFlu.biz
currently making about $30 a month. Already indexed. Any suggestions on what I should ask for it?
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How can it make $30 a month with only 68 visits? Everyone clicks and the CPC is huge?
 
0
•••
not bad but the extension kills.
AvianFlu.info would be perfect.
To dev it is my suggestion.
 
0
•••
with such traffic
midxx to highxx
 
0
•••
How can it make $30 a month with only 68 visits? Everyone clicks and the CPC is huge?
It was just swithed to sedo a few days ago.

Thanks for your input. I think i'll put it up for sale somewhere. I could devolope it but im not sure if I would be happy if it became succesful. Seems like a easy money maker thou.
 
0
•••
high $XX with low $XXX nice domain!
 
0
•••
jackass said:
It was just swithed to sedo a few days ago.
Yes, I visited its parked page at SEDO. That is why I was wondering how it can make such a big profit ($30) with that little amount of visits (68).

If you can explain that and provide a pic of the stats, I might be interested myself...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back