Dynadot

available Available to register five number .com NNNNN.com domains!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

All remaining five number .com domains were bought out several months ago. I have just published a list of more than forty recent drops at my website. Some examples from the list:

29182.com All premium
28991.com All premium and with double 9
13216.com Starting with 1 and all premium with lots of Google results.
23403.com Mini sequence

Please click the top link in my signature to view the complete list for free.

Matt.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good stuff Matt. Thanks for the efforts.

Btw. What are premium numbers? And why?

:?

•••
OneTime said:
Good stuff Matt. Thanks for the efforts.

Btw. What are premium numbers? And why?

:?
Thanks for the thanks :hehe:

Good questions. I'm only just starting out with numerics. I was always much better at English than Math lol. There's a lot more to numbers (as with letters) than just whether a character is premium or not. I've published what I've learned so far at my website and will update it with any new findings. Hopefully this will be of use to others.

One thing I haven't failed to notice is how shorter numeric domains have largely held their price in the current economic climate, wheras LLL.com (and LLLL.com) have taken quite a hit. It wasn't so long ago that minimum wholesale valuations for LLL.com and NNN.com were almost equal (at 3character.com). Now there is a $2k gap. This has prompted me to take a fresh look at numerics. I realize that this does not necessarily apply to 5 N. Rather, I have seen a lot of threads offering these at knock down prices. Worth a second look though IMO, particularly as numbers have meaning in almost every language wheras A-Z do not.

Please contact me to report any errors with my findings or to suggest improvements. Who knows, with time I may change my handle to NUMBERSWORTH (ok, bad joke but it's almost 0100 and I'm just sitting down to dinner). Oh the joy of domains and all the sleepness nights. Happy searching!

Look out for future installments of 5 N domains (and 5 L when I have the time).

•••
Today's list was published recently. This list includes three US zip codes. Yours for reg. fee! Check 'em out and lots of other available 5 number .com domains by clicking the top link in my siggy.

•••
"Look out for future installments of 5 N domains"

Look forward to it.

Last edited:
•••
Today's list of available to register 5 number .com domains was recently published. Take a look for free by clicking the top link in my signature :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back