Available Domain Names List for Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
I’m selling a list of 184 available Domain Names, for $19 (at this moment I lack the funds to buy further domains). Their availability for registration was checked a couple of days ago, using GoDaddy’s Bulk Domain Search tool. These are all ".com" domain names, there are no hyphens, only one of these names has one number and there are no known Trademark issues.

The domains' lengths (excluding the extension) range from 4 to 22 characters and the average length is 12. There are 56% of never registered domains and the remaining are expired domains. There are 93% domains of the English language according to DomainIndex. Also according to DomainIndex these domains are valued from $184 to $38.000, adding up to a total of $529.630. The average appraisal according to DomainIndex for each domain name is $2.878. According to Estibot (through Valuate.com) these same domains are valued from $25 to $1000, adding up to a total of $109.330. The average appraisal according to Estibot for each domain name is $594. The list also contains information about the terms frequency, the searches, the competition level and CPC (cost per click) according to Estibot. If you would like to see the details of the list (except for the domain names, of course) click here. If you would like to purchase this list, please PM me. After payment through Paypal I will email the Excel list to you.

Please be advised that there are no guaranties that all of these domains will remain indefinitely available for registration, considering that every moment people are registering domains. There are absolutely no refunds. So, the sooner you get the list the better and the more chances you have to get the best domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back