Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.nu is the Internet country code top-level domain assigned to the island state of Niue.

Below sales from 2017 to present - nothing this year (courtesy of namebio)

bredband.nu 7,598 USD 2018-10-09 Sedo (Bradband)
guestbook.nu 275 USD 2018-05-17 Sedo
hotels.nu 983 USD 2018-03-22 Sedo
femme.nu 108 USD 2017-09-24 Sedo
h.nu 2,625 USD 2017-07-05 Sedo
hope.nu 300 USD 2017-06-29 Flippa
valutakurser.nu 970 USD 2017-03-26 Sedo (Exchange Rate)
valuta.nu 1,100 USD 2017-03-19 Sedo
doen.nu 158 USD 2017-03-08 Sedo

134 sales with an average sales price price $3,178

Not a lot to get excited about with the extension

Autos: Monthly Volume: 450,000/mo | CPC: $0.30 | Competition: 0.51

compare to hotels which sold last year for $983 in .nu extension:
Volume: 30,400,000/mo | CPC: $2.42 | Competition: 0.04

Hotels.nu forwards to https://www.hotelscombined.com so assuming it was an end user sale
(dangerous to assume anything I know but the sales location was Sedo, so a safe bet)

I would say very high xx to low/mid xxx range and personally if no interest after 1 year drop it

Just my opinion so don't shoot the messenger!

•••
Great keyword but weak extension , not a very popular extension based on their economy. Before buying country extension domains,always look at three factors.
Country Trend,country population and demand,these are important factors for successful sales and domain value.

•••
No problem of course. That's your opinion and I respect it. Top keywords in .nu used to sell high, like $x,xxx, that's why I bet to this domain. Autos is an endless industry, its easy to attrack end-users. I plan to keep it for some years and see. Thank very much for your time. I use appraisal section to exchange opinions, not to convince you.

•••
Great keyword but weak extension , not a very popular extension based on their economy. Before buying country extension domains,always look at three factors.
Country Trend,country population and demand,these are important factors for successful sales and domain value.
Yes, you are right, but with this keyword, I am sure that it will be the next .nu sale :)

•••
Domain is investing,concept and needs to make sense,if you plain to bet then you will loose money like i have in the past but thats my opinion.

•••
No problem of course. That's your opinion and I respect it. Top keywords in .nu used to sell high, like $x,xxx, that's why I bet to this domain. Autos is an endless industry, its easy to attrack end-users. I plan to keep it for some years and see. Thank very much for your time. I use appraisal section to exchange opinions, not to convince you.
That is it, all about exchanging ideas. People will not always agree on things it is human nature after all!

those $x,xxx sales all happened a while ago though...... out of the 99 $1000+ sales only 2 since 2017

All the best with it......

•••
Think domaining as a business and what value can offer to your future buyers,think your self as a buyer,then you will succeed

•••
Criticism is a good tool to use but not everyone can take in .

•••
That is it, all about exchanging ideas. People will not always agree on things it is human nature after all!

those $x,xxx sales all happened a while ago though...... out of the 99 $1000+ sales only 2 since 2017

All the best with it......
2017 is not so back in time I think. In any case its a test for this extension and see. I plan to outbound it and see the feedback. I use outbound as learning process too.

•••
Niue's population, predominantly Polynesian, was about 1,600 in 2016 and still growing.
Bigger is the population better,more chances you have to sell it and so on.

•••
All the story for me is the plural, which I think fits very well. If it was singular, I wouldn't acquire it.

•••
maybe,but i hope it will sell.

•••
maybe,but i hope it will sell.
In this case, plural is nuclear weapon. The time will prove everything of course. Thanks for the feedback!

•••
Your feedback is welcomed!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back