Dynadot

* Dropship Autopilot Dropshipping Business [Perfect For Newbies] [$500+ THIS MONTH]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingerpod

WEB DEV AGENCY OWNERUpgraded Member
Impact
Want to make easy money?
Have you been struggling to earn a consistent income online?
Want to own your own business that makes you money 24/7
Don't have much time?

If you said yes to any of these questions keep reading. If not then close out of the thread.

I'm selling a dropshipping business I put MASSIVE amounts of effort into setting up and finding an UNTAPPED niche that was profitable and not competitive.

My main E-Commerce business has been blowing up so I'm going all in on that, I don't have time for this smaller dropshipping business.

These sales are from this month so far, I've only been spending 20 minutes a day on marketing this using a FREE method of advertising.

It cost $166 to fullfill these orders so about $340 of this was PURE profit if you spend a hour advertising each day I could easily see the revenue going to over $1,000 a month.

Along with the purchase of this website I'll give you tools to COMPLETELY AUTOMATE THE MARKETING PROCESS

f4408bcdc4b8388b7d295aa06c85175b.png

ee96822f73182eb0ad86018ed8dda0bf.png

What you get with the purchase
  • Domain
  • Website
  • 2 marketing tactics to generate AUTOPILOT money
  • A 30 minute chat with me where I show you EXACTLY what you need to do to succeed.
  • The EXACT sales material I used to bring it this far
  • Tools to automate marketing so the store will be completely automated.
  • My suppliers

This business is one of the EASIEST and RISK-FREE ways to get into the world of online money making. I'm giving you EVERYTHING you need to succeed and all you have to do is send orders over to the supplier.

So are you serious about making money online?
Do you want to run a 90% automated business that will make you money while you sleep?
Tired of working your ass off for nothing?

I'm selling the entire business INCLUDING all my marketing tactics, sales materials and tools I use to make money. You'll also have my Skype if you have any questions or need help getting started.

If you put a TINY amount of time into this you can easily bring it to $1,000+ a month. The current revenue is from me spending 20 minutes a day on this, because like I said I'm busy with my other e-commerce business.

Selling the WHOLE business for only $850

Serious about buying this? Contact me and own a ready-to-go dropshipping business TODAY

OR
PM Me On NamePros

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you share the URL of the site ?

•••
Still for sale, message me if interested!

•••
Still for sale, let me know.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back