IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pod like designs are my favourites and I’ve got the following pod domains, all in dot com except the asset www.pod.company

Roboticpod

PodRobotics

Robotpods

ThePodCar

Pod-Car

Self-drivingPod

UnmannedPod

PodTransportation

•••
Pod like designs are my favourites and I’ve got the following pod domains, all in dot com except the asset www.pod.company

Roboticpod

PodRobotics

Robotpods

ThePodCar

Pod-Car

Self-drivingPod

UnmannedPod

PodTransportation

Got DrivingPod/s(.)com

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Sold podnetworks (.com) $3k last year @ Sedo

•••
CARNOMOUS (dawt) com
AUTONOMOUS (dawt) tours

•••
Give me names :-D

Pretty sure I dropped self-driving pod (.com)

Nice pick up(y)

I just reg'd the lesser quality imo self-driving pods (.com)

•••

Nice pick up(y)

Nice pick up(y)

Self-drivingPod (.com) came back home. I mistakenly had it dropped last year. Thanks for the renewal. :-D

•••
AiDRIVERLESSCARS. COM
DRIVERLESSCAR5G. COM
SDPOD. COM (SELF DRIVING POD )

•••
•••
One of the best .

Know pod taxi got almost 10k offers .

DriverlessPod
SelfDrivingPod
AutonomousPod

Also cool

I have a couple in Pod(s) all in dot coms
DriverlessDeliveryPod
DriverlessDeliveryPods
SelfDrivePod
SelfDrivePods
PodCruiser
PodCruisers
SelfDeliveryPod
SelfDeliveryPods
AVTaxiPod
AVTaxiPods
SDVPod
SDVPods

•••
•••
Lyft’s Las Vegas self-driving taxi service passes 5,000-ride milestone

"A commercial robotic taxi service operated by Lyft and its technology partner Aptiv has now complete 5,000 automated journeys in and around Las Vegas.

While this may seem small compared to the millions of miles covered by Google sibling Waymo over the last decade, Lyft's trial is believed to be the world's first and only commercial autonomous taxi service."

https://www.gearbrain.com/lyft-las-vegas-driverless-taxi-2598041262.html

•••
•••
AMAZONDRIVERLESS.COM
Amazon Driverless. Com

AAUTONOMOUS.COM

A Autonomous. Com

Last edited:
•••
I've what's possibly the last 2 remaining .com pod/s not already listed in some of the last posts:

Pilotless Pod/s

•••
Autonomous. net is my best in this niche.

I like this particular one-word .net better than most .net domains, because the .com has been in use for years by a big financial research firm. The name has good application for autonomous vehicles, but also "autonomous" is applicable to all kinds of tech.

•••

I like this particular one-word .net better than most .net domains, because the .com has been in use for years by a big financial research firm. The name has good application for autonomous vehicles, but also "autonomous" is applicable to all kinds of tech.
Very applicable to Autonomous Networks as well... I’ve got AutonomousNet (.com)

•••
•••

Whatz the asking price? Would like to buy

•••
Last edited:
•••
Whatz the asking price? Would like to buy

I'm in no rush to sell. I recently had an offer of $29k, which I thought was still too low. I also own driverless.net

•••
I'm in no rush to sell. I recently had an offer of $29k, which I thought was still too low. I also own driverless.net
If you had that offer you should have taken it from my perspective but Goodluck anyways

•••

My only net and org name are

RoboCar.net
RoboCar.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back