Domain Empire

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seen some articles predicting that the self-driving future is set up perfectly for the ride/car sharing industry.

Added:

Robo Car Sharing (.com)
Robo Ride Sharing (.com)
Tesla Robotaxis — How Long Until You’re Cashing In?

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/10/20/tesla-robotaxis-long-youre-cashing/

TheRoboTaxi.com

All you guys and others out here who are Regging Robo related domains. What is the best Robot related domain in this segment. Is it RoboticCar.com? I believe Frank Schilling owns it

•••
All you guys and others out here who are Regging Robo related domains. What is the best Robot related domain in this segment. Is it RoboticCar.com? I believe Frank Schilling owns it

I would say "Robo" seems to be the brandability factor they are heading for. For me the best would be:

Robo Car
Robo Taxi
Robo Cab

•••
I would say "Robo" seems to be the brandability factor they are heading for. For me the best would be:

Robo Car
Robo Taxi
Robo Cab

The only reason I mentioned Roboticcar.com is because Automonous has 3 Segmentation officially: SelfDrive, Driverless and Robotic.

So a Car in any of the 3 would be a Gem I feel.

•••
The only reason I mentioned Roboticcar.com is because Automonous has 3 Segmentation officially: SelfDrive, Driverless and Robotic.

To be honest Robotic is a great keyword.

I would personally see robot, robotic & robo all as viable options :)

•••

i dont like Robotic so much ,unless its something like RoboticArms :)

RoboCar.com is much better imo RoboticCar.com

besides ,as @NamePov mentioned it will work great with Taxi and Cab .

thats why i got mine around those sobjects .

•••
i dont like Robotic so much ,unless its something like RoboticArms :)

RoboCar.com is much better imo RoboticCar.com

besides ,as @NamePov mentioned it will work great with Taxi and Cab .

thats why i got mine around those sobjects .
I think as a brand RoboCar is better and as a term of technology itself RoboticCar.com is better.

How much would you guess the floor value of these domains be today if they sell.

1) DriverlessCar.com - I believe the asking is 400k
2) SelfdrivingCar.com ?
3) RoboticCar.com - Its owned by Frank so would have to be in the Range of 200-400K
4) AutomonousCar.com - ?

•••
How do you guys see the name

autodriving(......).com
autodriving(......).net
SelfDrive(...).com

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I think as a brand RoboCar is better and as a term of technology itself RoboticCar.com is better.

How much would you guess the floor value of these domains be today if they sell.

2) SelfdrivingCar.com ?
3) RoboticCar.com - Its owned by Frank so would have to be in the Range of 200-400K
4) AutomonousCar.com - ?

I believe selfdriving to be the better keyword against driverless.

Some big companies have already branded themselves self-driving in the testing of these vehicles.

Driverless sounds a bit too dangerous for me and could fall into the same problem that was associated with the term autopilot.

JMO though.

•••

2) SelfdrivingCar.com ?
4) AutomonousCar.com - ?

1)driverlesscar was sold lately , i believe in the low xxx,xxx range.
2)selfdrivingcar.com owned by hugedomains with a buy now of 950,000 - they wont sell for low xxx,xxx

•••
How do you guys see the name

autodriving(......).com
autodriving(......).net
SelfDrive(...).com

Regards
I think they are all reasonably solid names, assuming (.....) is nothing.

•••
I think they are all reasonably solid names, assuming (.....) is nothing.
.... would be vehicles name like car , van etc

•••
Generally speaking, I prefer the 'robo' prefix as well.
Robo Car
Robo Taxi
Robo Cab
RoboTransit ;)

•••
Generally speaking, I prefer the 'robo' prefix as well.
Robo Car
Robo Taxi
Robo Cab
RoboTransit ;)

Next best thing

TheRoboCar.com
TheRoboTaxi.com
TheRoboCab.com

:-$:-$:-$

•••
DriverlessAutomobile.com - sold $1,100, 2016-10-24 BuyDomains.com

•••
DriverlessAutomobile.com - sold $1,100, 2016-10-24 BuyDomains.com

Interesting and I just bought DriverlessAutomotive.com yesterday

•••
selfdrivingwheel
selfdrivingwheels

in KING

•••
•••
just added:
DriverlessIndustry .com

BoatingIndustry.com sold for $25k

Last edited:
•••
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

Allegedly Google are investing $100m? in flying cars although eventually i reckon that someone will invent flying seats and effectively forget the car do i bought
flyingseats .com

•••
Uber’s self-driving truck company just completed its first shipment: 50,000 cans of Budweiser

•••
Perfect domain for comparing cars, insurance, prices & ....
.com
Autonomouscomparison
Driverlesscomparison
Selfdrivingcomparison

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hopefully it was the right decision. Sold one of my taxi domains in this category for high $XXX.

•••
1)driverlesscar was sold lately , i believe in the low xxx,xxx range.
2)selfdrivingcar.com owned by hugedomains with a buy now of 950,000 - they wont sell for low xxx,xxx

From what i know, these domains have been sold lately : Driverlesscar.com, Autonomouscar/s.com it was "just" in the xx,xxx range. bought by the same buyer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back