IT.COM

question Automatic Registration ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Hello friends. Is there any software or service through which i can register ( not backorder ) .com domains immediately. As per my country time .com domains gets released at midnight and i see at morning, most of domains regged.

Help will be appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you are asking for a drop catching service. You could Google this, and it will give you a number of options and comments.

•••
I think you are asking for a drop catching service. You could Google this, and it will give you a number of options and comments.

There are various kind of drop catchers which works from $ 20 - $ 80 / domain. But i want is a simple reg but automatic

•••
If you have API access at your registrar, you could schedule api registrations in such a manner for pre-determined domain names you are wanting. Many registrars have fair use policies for API activity, however. So, you wouldn't likely be able to register hundreds of domains in this fashion, but it would be perfect for a handful of expired names per day.

•••
If you have API access at your registrar, you could schedule api registrations in such a manner for pre-determined domain names you are wanting. Many registrars have fair use policies for API activity, however. So, you wouldn't likely be able to register hundreds of domains in this fashion, but it would be perfect for a handful of expired names per day.

I don't know much about api's . I need to learn about that

•••
There are some hosting plans that will let you run server based drop catching software. You also need to make sure your registrar will allow this. There is often a narrow window when it is permitted. Make sure you can open the ports on your server as well. Not all hosts allow this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back