IT.COM

advice Automated 4L.com valuation tool. Feedback appreciated.

NameSilo
Watch

M0rd0r

Established Member
Impact
Hi domainwizards!

I would like to share with you the very first version of the valuation model I have done for 4L.com domains.

Please, take into account this is a prototype. I want to improve it adding more features and trying to accurate the predictions of >X.XXX$ (which is currently really bad as you will see)

The model works "fine" (but not "comfortable" for me yet) for <800$ 4L.com domains, so I invite you to test with your own sales and verify to see if the sales price is into the prediction interval given.

I would appreciate if you can get me some feedback about positive prediction (the real value of your sales is into the interval) or negative prediction (the real value of your sale is not into the interval).

Feel free to use if you want to value the 4L.com domain you like but take into account the model is a 'little baby' right now, and has to learn a lot :xf.wink:.

Note: The prediction last around 30 seconds to appear, please be patient :xf.smile:.

Here you have the tool:
https://crowdlending.shinyapps.io/4l_model/

BR,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wholesale pricing or retail?

Looks like it is just wholesale values, is that right?

•••
4L.com are the best, please do.

Last edited:
•••
wholesale pricing or retail?

Looks like it is just wholesale values, is that right?

Yes, the model is built for wholesale values (Dropcatch, Godaddy & Namejet data)

•••
4L.com are the best, please do.

Yes Samer, you are right. The model right now is not capable to predict the right wholesale price for >$700 domains.

I would like to have your feedback for <$700 domains. Thanks.

•••
Yes Samer, you are right. The model right now is not capable to predict the right wholesale price for >$700 domains.

I would like to have your feedback for <$700 domains. Thanks.

These are fun with the $80 low end;

Case in point; See my GJUF (.com) at NL.
Rock bottom $80 when it appears cant lower

Would love to hear @NameBuyer.com take
Few know more on daunting task of appraisals

Last edited:
•••
These are fun with the $80 low end;

Case in point; See my GJUF (.com) at NL.
Rock bottom $80 when it appears cant lower

Would love to hear @NameBuyer.com’s take

Yes Samer you are right. Now the model only has trained only using observations of >$100 sales so I do not expect an output lower than $80 :xf.smile:.

•••
Yes Samer you are right. Now the model has trained only using observations of >$100 sales so I do not expect an output lower than $80 :xf.smile:.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back