IT.COM

Auto hits

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi all,
I had my names initially parked with parked.com,they were doing fairly well and their pay was equally fair.then came a friend who advised me to use auto hits,claiming that they were legal since they only generated visitors and no clicks.i went a head to use them and within three days,i was thrown out,a reaon i attribute to the auto hits.how genuine and legal are auto hits?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't matter if they're legal and it doesn't matter if they're not clicking (what's the point of visitors who don't click anyway?). Generating bogus traffic is against most ppc companies TOS and will get you the boot.

•••
it sure will......

am just lacing up my size 9's as we speak....

autohits ensure the ppc companies adsense i.d. is tarnished thus lowering the quality and, more importantly, the ppc revenue supplied. It serves no purpose other than make the user look like a newb.

•••
Also I learned that higher visitors and low clicks reduce your $$$. So why send them in the first place?

•••
Would'nt auto-hit improve your Page Rank? I've heard of google bombing yourself to the top of search results, if each ID is unique, would that not do the same thing.

If your going to play with auto-hits you definetly want to use your own web-hosting without any ad's to experiment though.

•••
Autohit and PageRank don't hang out at the same bars
Your Pagerank will not be increased with 20 seconds automatic visits

The purpose of autohits was to present a site instead of a banner and let the visitor decide with the actual content if it's interesting for him or not

•••
auto hits only brings impressions,and false impression at that,most of em,you can minimize your browser ,so no one is really even looking at a site,people used this method in the late 1990's to raise pagerank...it doesn't work today,the bots know that traffic...it is really a useless to use auto hits today for anything,and using them breaks most every publisher and parking service TOS.

•••
I would never use a service that auto generated traffic again.. I used a service to up my hits to impress a friend who said i would never succeed.. and i got booted from adsense cause of "hon traffic"

•••
Many friends of mine have tried some of those auto generated traffic and have been botted from adsence and they are now all stoped in thier trackes and cannot find any beter publishing companies. Many Publishers do not allow auto traffic genarators and you will allmost sertainly get kicked out out if you use them.

•••
Using any type of "auto hit" service/program will get you banned from any and all PPC service - just dont use them, simple as that.

Thank you

Sin

•••
odongo said:
hi all,
I had my names initially parked with parked.com,they were doing fairly well and their pay was equally fair.then came a friend who advised me to use auto hits,claiming that they were legal since they only generated visitors and no clicks.i went a head to use them and within three days,i was thrown out,a reaon i attribute to the auto hits.how genuine and legal are auto hits?

Hit bots are programs that enter a site, leave, and re-enter with a new IP, thus it tries to fool ppl into thinking that 100,000 ppl are visiting a site although it's really just one bot visiting 100,000 times. It is a total waste of time owning/using them. If a user has to CLICK on an ad for you to make money, then you're wasting your time with those bots, as they aren't real ppl now will you get credit for their presence; in hard reality, you'll only get punished for them.

They aid in illegal activity so no, they can be labeled illegal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back