Established Auto classified website and social media page with 105k followers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/repoedcarsforsale/
URL is on the page

Expires March of 2021 at godaddy

This is a great page for someone who wants to run cpa offers for car loans or insurance. This site and page is almost 3 years old but I have done this for 12 years. I used to use adsense and made six figures a month using adsense but I sold one of my big sites and signed a non compete so I can not run adsense now and they have made a lot of changes and ban people left and right now so I changed over to a different method.

The page has the Facebook Subscription option which is invite only and you have to get 60k post engagements in 60 days to even get an invite. The average cost per engagement in automotive on FB is $2.24 and our ads run at one $.01 per engagement which means you can make great money if you are running cpa offers. I was running subscriptions at $99.95 a month and had about 33 people paying but those have been sold so this sale is just the page and the site as well as training.

I can provide you info on running adsense as well. Open to offers but looking for something in the $xx,xxx range. The followers are almost all Teri 1 US followers and they are active. I do have a supplier for the cars.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    280 KB · Views: 27
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back