Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss Auto bidder bot 913932

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ninja3

Established Member
Impact
65
So today I just learned about the auto bidder bot 913932 from HugeDomains that's sniping GoDaddy auctions during the last 5-10 minutes. If I spotted a valuable name with no bids, would it be better to let it go to closeouts then buy it for $50?

I've had two names getting bid up by the same bot from no bids to $250 range these few days
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Has to be worth a try. Be aware other might be waiting for the closeouts too so it might get picked up straight away. I believe the closeouts have API access.

GD auctions are a waste of time in my opinion.
 
1
•••
Wait for it to hit the $50 bin.
 
1
•••
I didn't know about the auto bidder thanks for providing useful information ..
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back