NameSilo

August domain acquisitions and sales by Doron Vermaat

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I made great progress with my mission to trim down my portfolio by selling a lot of 68 domains that were published on BrandBucket in what some people called the “most discussed auction on NamePros this year” and had another four individual sales bringing total revenues for the month at $9,395. I dropped five and acquired fourteen new domains ranging from $10 up to $400 each.

Here’s a snapshot of my Efty cockpit giving you some insight into my performance as a domain name investor each month.

Efty-cockpit-August.png

Since my acquisitions for the month were quite modest my profit is up nicely and is closing in on the $40k mark.

Acquisitions:

Bodyful.com
Nederland.co
GarmentJobs.com
BlogPanda.com
VRHero.com
BlogPanda.com
FruitJungle.com

Sales:

68 BrandBucket published names – Sold for $3,600.
Productly.com – Sold for $5,000 to the owner of brandable marketplace Brandsly.com.
CareerGod.com - Sold for $275
DPQA.com & XBKU.com – Sold for $520 via the NamePros marketplace.

We thank Doron for sharing his sales, acquisitions and sales with us and being transparent in his way of conducting business, so that the newbies may learn a lot!!

Source: DNGeek

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impressive stats! Congrats on a good month :)

•••
sorry i m new in domain market i have find big list vr in .com what mean VR and where he use this name ...

.................................................................................................................................
AdditionalTv.com | Rowjet.com | Gamewet.com | Blackwet.com | Apppar.com | Fewer.online | Prefect.online | CusTomers.ws | Walletz.xyz | Sellz.net | primacy.online | ComanyCustomer.com |
Vezat.com | insuranceAdd.com | insuranceMod.com | Brandz.us |
Make Offer Pm..

•••
VR mean Virtual Reality :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back