NameSilo

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since I reg a handful of VR domains, I decided I might as well pickup a few AR B-) - There goes my cup of coffee and scone tomorrow :'(
  • BlackHatAR.com
  • BackstageAR.com
  • ARDestination.com
  • ARQuantum.com
  • LogiaclAR.com
  • ARCertified.com
  • IntegratedAR.com
  • ARSecrets.com
I was thinking in reg ARDestination.com, but I already got enough AR and augmented domains, at least for now :)

•••
•••
I'm done regging. Goodlck to all !

•••
•••
I just registered ArGames.eu....You guys see any value in it or did I just flush $5 down the toilet? :-,

•••
arAnatomy
SixthSenseAR
SciFiAR
SyFyAR

•••
Picked up a couple more .com :)

ARstudy
trainingAR

•••
•••
Picked up a couple more .com :)

ARstudy
trainingAR

Nice ones! That AR study is really sweet because I've been reading about studying with AR, they say it increases your learning immensely and they want to develop learning apps for kids too.

•••
Nice ones! That AR study is really sweet because I've been reading about studying with AR, they say it increases your learning immensely and they want to develop learning apps for kids too.

I agree, AR related education should do well. Picked up my last AR for while I think:)

learningAR

•••
I just picked up
Ar Membership.com

:)

•••
•••
•••
Thank you @Fliporium this research gave me the idea to register ARhandheld and ARviewing :)

•••
Thank you @Fliporium this research gave me the idea to register ARhandheld and ARviewing :)

ARhandheld ... scratched off my list lol

I have two others from that report on my list, see if you can register them before I get funds ;)

PS, I won't be mad if you do hehe

•••
ARhandheld ... scratched off my list lol

I have two others from that report on my list, see if you can register them before I get funds ;)

PS, I won't be mad if you do hehe
I'm sure I know at least 1 of your domains, but no worries mate I won't register any, have enough :) I'll register only from drops/aftermarket now.

•••
I'm sure I know at least 1 of your domains, but no worries mate I won't register any, have enough :) I'll register only from drops/aftermarket now.

lol, just snagged a coupon for $2.13 .com and had to get it before someone else did from the report:

outdoormobilear

Future tech :)

•••
arAuthoring
AdaptiveAR
arRegistration

•••
•••

"This revolutionary concept called ‘mixed reality’ allows the operator to see themselves and their surroundings along with virtual images, video feeds, objects and avatars, seamlessly bringing together the critical battlefield elements in a single place."

Good thing I got: TheMixedReality.com :P

•••
"This revolutionary concept called ‘mixed reality’ allows the operator to see themselves and their surroundings along with virtual images, video feeds, objects and avatars, seamlessly bringing together the critical battlefield elements in a single place."

Winner.

•••
•••

I'm more with niche domains: AugmentedMilitary :)

•••
Already had VRindustrialdesign, but realised that ARindustrialdesign might be even better so I picked that one up too.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back