Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tweet AR.net ........ what you read .......... Tweetar

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Showcase time.. Post your AR names in honors of Apple entering the scene :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Just added:

AR Chatroom (.com)

•••
Showcase time.. Post your AR names in honors of Apple entering the scene :)

Have they officially announced anything yet?

•••
Have they officially announced anything yet?

If you look up "AR Kit" there is lots of articles starting to appear about it now mate (y)

•••
Seen a bit lately on immersive augmented reality and saw these two dropped and just couldn't resist now i am not saying anything about them and the extention other than i just couldn't resist buying them

iARp*rn.com
iARs*x.com

Last edited:
•••
I am surprised there using Ar term

•••
I am surprised there using Ar term

Actually, Tim Cook has previously spoken a few times about Apple's interest in augmented reality using the "AR" terminology...

Tim Cook Thinks Augmented Reality Could Be as Big As the iPhone

Cook argues that augmented reality is preferable to virtual reality for many applications, because “most people don’t want to lock themselves out from the world . . . With AR you can, not be engrossed in something, but have it be a part of your world, of your conversation. That has resonance.”

Cook compares the potential impact of AR to that of the iPhone, which he describes as a product “for everyone.” “I think AR is that big,” he continues, “It’s huge.”

•••
Huge spike in traffic, especially to my AR domains.

•••
Do you guys think mobile + keyword is a good route to gamble?

Obviously AR looks like it will be coming to mobile first so I think it could be an option.

No doubt, there are types of ar:

mobile ar

and

standalone ar (epson moverio, hololens, etc).

standalonear - com

Last edited:
•••
•••
No doubt, there are types of air:

mobile ar

and

standalone ar (epson moverio, hololens, etc).

standalonear - com

I did a few on the off chance such as:

AR Mobile P#rn
AR Mobie Games
AR Mobile Ads
AR Mobile Shopping

Etc...

•••
I did a few on the off chance such as:

AR Mobile P#rn
AR Mobie Games
AR Mobile Ads
AR Mobile Shopping

Etc...

I have tried with a few and relevant keywords, little money at stake if it goes wrong and a lot to win if it goes well.

In addition to the above I have:

Mobilearads,

As you. I think mobile ar ads can be huge.

Last edited:
•••
IMG_1974.JPG
Interesting wording time will tell shady ?

•••
•••
•••
If anything it will just be the keyword "Shades" imo.
Probably but a nice thought anyway maybe arsmartglasses.com been getting crazy hits of this one and arapple.com today for obvious reasons

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back