NameSilo

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Augmented/Crypto dot com

AR
/videogame dot com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The founder of this thread was a time traveler. He came in 2009, he posted, and then left a few days later to never be seen again.

Last edited:
•••
arPo*n.shop

arAvatar.shop

(Sedo)

•••
vr.ar // 3d.ar // nt.ar

(Sedo)
^^

•••
•••
Bought Augmentor .com

I'm ready 😂

•••
VAXReality .com

(VR AR XR) = VAX * R
Unfortunately VAX refers now to vaccin lol

•••
Augmented Reality heavily mentioned and on display in Apple's WWDC 2023! That Apple Vision Pro is impressive and safe to say an AR first glasses.

AR has already been rising... this will only catapult it!!!! Let's get this thread active again... post some AR / Augmented reality related names.

•••
•••
Augmented Reality heavily mentioned and on display in Apple's WWDC 2023! That Apple Vision Pro is impressive and safe to say an AR first glasses.

AR has already been rising... this will only catapult it!!!! Let's get this thread active again... post some AR / Augmented reality related names.
This is excellent and long awaited news 👏 I continue to wait for a suitable buyer for my domains: vr.ar, 3d.ar and videos.ar, which I think can be very useful in this field

•••
Apple Saying its "mixed reality"

Last edited:
•••
•••

Damn I used to own ARHeadSet .com, it's all over the news.

Last edited:
•••
They mentioned it (Mixed Reality) a few times. Also they refrained from the term “Ai”, instead they focused on “On Device” machine learning.

•••
•••
News google
I watched the whole thing live.. they mentioned AR, but never mr or xr imo.. anyways I have mixed feelings but overall good that apple is out in the open with it's plans..
Someone on twitter nailed it by saying this is not a Meta competitor.. it's a Varjo competitor

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back