IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nreal’s Next AR Glasses Will Be Apple And Android Compatible

https://www.vrfocus.com/2021/09/nreals-next-ar-glasses-will-be-apple-and-android-compatible/

Nreal_Air_Close-up.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Live.AR
The amazing extension for augmented reality.

•••
•••
•••
Tourism in Augmented Reality & the History of Augmented Reality & Photos in AR

History.AR

Tourism.AR

AR.Photos

•••
•••
Recently Acquired

AugmentedReality.sol

•••
•••
Augmented Fi
Augmented Computers
Augmented hosting
Augmented Mobiles
Augmented block

(All above in dot com)

Last edited:
•••
Augmented. company

Augmented. Estate

AugmentedHuman. services

AugmentedHuman. solutions

AugmentedHuman(s). co.uk

BusinessAugmentation. com

FinanceAugmentation. com

FinancialAugmantation. com

•••
•••
Just checked for how long I've been holding onto my AR domains today, apparently, it passed 6 years. Crazy how fast time passed.

Screenshot_1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hi Name Pros,

first I want to thank you for all you input here on namepros, also at the other threads around our future realities!

I am here for around five years and am mostly invested in AR. But also a bit in VR, MR and XR. Also some AI but that’s another niche.

I didn’t do outbound and never received any offer. I didn´t listen to you guys and stayed at my initial portfolio and strategy that is:

Only EMD, only generic even if it´s not KING, plural and even hyphen is not that bad, grab a keyword and buy around that… It´s a very expensive strategy. I wouldn´t recommend it till now.

Although I can feel it in my guts I should stay invested (AR is “just” around the corner) – I can´t.

So I want to offer my Domains for sale that will expire very soon, others will come in few weeks:
Namepros .com /threads/many-generic-ar-and-some-vr-domains.1264083/

Last edited:
•••
•••
in com:
Extreme / Realism
Realistic / AR

•••
Hi!, I recently acquired
VR.AR
3D.AR

Last edited: