Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have ARduos.com
Bought it for some other reason though.

•••
•••
Microsoft today announced the HoloLens 2 is now shipping to customers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Added to my collection:

RealityShades (.com)
RealityOffices (.com)
RealityDisplays (.com)
RealityMask (.com)
RealityHeadGear (.com)
Nice

•••
A little bump and my first post for 2020.

Handregd the dropped ARS**Video.com domain. The 3 keywords already have a small search volume of between 100 and 1000 a month. Almost nothing really but if you look at the search volume for the VR keywords it's between 10k - 100k a month... anticipating for growth / rise of AR the next couple of years. I will install a simple tube script on it. Already have a dedicated server in California with some other sites.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Whatever your personal opinion of it, it’s undeniable that the trend of AR gamification is still gathering momentum. ..and my new domain is:

AR Gamification .com

what do you think guys?

•••
nice! it was my drop. Good luck!
I stil own VRgamification.... any interest?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any sales with AR*********.com

•••
Acquired

Screenshot_20200228-155757_Canva.jpg

•••
•••
•••
arvehicle.com
arvisitor.com
arshop.org

•••
•••
Reading 2015 messages on this thread is amusing and humbling at the same time😆

•••
•••
What's the point of AR prefix and suffix when .AR domain exist?

Why choose - ARCloud.com/CloudAR.com instead of Cloud.AR?

Last edited:
•••

I'm not sure if this is a serious question or not but .AR is for the country Argentina, so no relation to augmented reality what so ever.

Yes some company might decide to go this route but there is a reason why dot com is considered king.

Last edited:
•••

Because many people will type in cloudar.com and send their emails to cloudar.com despite the marketing pointing to cloud.ar. And if another person owned and developed cloudar.com that person would control all the brand equity for the company “CloudAR”, rendering Cloud.AR handicapped. Marketing cloud.ar would be throwing money down the drain. You’d want to own both, IMO.

•••
•••

Nobody wants a .AR (Argentina) domain unless theyre from Argentina. Try sell an .AR name to an end-user, you more than likely wont get a reply.

•••
worth the renewal?

Augmented (.gg)

(.gg is big for gaming/esports )

it's an expensive renewal as well

•••
Argentina has recently launched the .ar extension to the general public. I have registered multiple domains and started outbound marketing.
Names like player.ar, admin.ar, forum.ar and several others, I think could be interesting for any member of the augmented reality industry. Also coincides with Arkansas. If other ccTLDs have been successful like .ai I think at some point .ar domains may be required in the future

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back