Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ripple Executive Says XRP and Crypto Assets Poised to Grab Millions of Customers in Micropayments Revolution

‘Crypto assets like XRP are the perfect technology to trigger a revolution in the world of micropayments, according to one Ripple executive’

‘Another big potential use case could emerge in the billion-dollar video game industry.

Gupta points to the sale of virtual in-game items as a potential mainstream marketplace for micropayments, and says his son is ready and waiting.’

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/10/27/ri...ons-of-customers-in-micropayments-revolution/

I’m done here.

•••
Maybe crypto assets are going to be “a thing”. Maybe they’ll be big in AR use as well. Maybe we’ll all be walking around with AR glasses and counting our crypto assets. But the name still seems to hold little potential value imo. Just another dissenting opinion I thought you might want to factor into your sales strategy.

•••
Gotta concur with the above re kw + "CryptoAssets" for fundamental reasons - length/radio test/difficult spelling/ plural, etc. (Perhaps why namebio only charts one previous sale with the term for mid $$$) Just sayin'...

•••
Guys, you are wasting your time, this one is burned.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe crypto assets are going to be “a thing”. Maybe they’ll be big in AR use as well. Maybe we’ll all be walking around with AR glasses and counting our crypto assets. But the name still seems to hold little potential value imo. Just another dissenting opinion I thought you might want to factor into your sales strategy.

I’ve got a long list of Credible and Sucessful Multi-millionaires who disagree with you. But thanks for your pointless negativity👍

•••
Gotta concur with the above re kw + "CryptoAssets" for fundamental reasons - length/radio test/difficult spelling/ plural, etc. (Perhaps why namebio only charts one previous sale with the term for mid $$$) Just sayin'...
Finally, someone with an intelligent opinion.

•••
I think everyone here would concur that the length is indeed one of the reasons the name holds little value. Not sure how you can read into the basis for anyone’s opinion having been otherwise.

•••
I think everyone here would concur that the length is indeed one of the reasons the name holds little value. Not sure how you can read into the basis for anyone’s opinion having been otherwise.

Because he is on the other side. Super hard to come back.
Only way is to keep losing money on names for a lot of time and still sometimes the ego won't let them come back

•••
Because he is on the other side. Super hard to come back.
Only way is to keep losing money on names for a lot of time and still sometimes the ego won't let them come back

Nah, I’m good mate. Got about 20 Domains that are keepers and I’m happy to hold for the next 20 years.

Just curious. How many XR domains do you hold?

•••
Nah, I’m good mate. Got about 20 Domains that are keepers and I’m happy to hold for the next 20 years.

Just curious. How many XR domains do you hold?

About 50 + made about 30k in sales in XR so far, but XR is not the issue here.

•••
About 50 + made about 30k in sales in XR so far, but XR is not the issue here.
Cool, I thought you held a lot lot more than that.

Anyway, I’m happy with it. I think it’s a cool as f**k name.

I hope I prove you wrong. In fact it’s made me all the more determined.

✌️

•••
Weird how things work that way. I don't think anyone here hopes you don't make a grillion dollars off that name. We're not trying to hold you back. We're telling you the name is holding you back and we're actually on your side, trying to steer you back onto the paved road from the dirt road you turned onto.

Best of luck Levi. Put that determination to good use.

•••
Weird how things work that way. I don't think anyone here hopes you don't make a grillion dollars off that name. We're not trying to hold you back. We're telling you the name is holding you back and we're actually on your side, trying to steer you back onto the paved road from the dirt road you turned onto.

Best of luck Levi. Put that determination to good use.

Thanks Bernard,

No Sweat, I’ve got bigger fish to fry at the moment anyway.

•••
@Levi_charlz You really believe in it! Do you still have all these combinations?

VRCryptoasset
ARCryptoasset
XRCryptoasset

CryptoassetVR
CryptoassetAR
CryptoassetXR

VRCryptoassets
ARCryptoassets
XRCryptoassets

CryptoassetsVR
CryptoassetsAR
CryptoassetsXR

•••
@Levi_charlz You really believe in it! Do you still have all these combinations?

VRCryptoasset
ARCryptoasset
XRCryptoasset

CryptoassetVR
CryptoassetAR
CryptoassetXR

VRCryptoassets
ARCryptoassets
XRCryptoassets

CryptoassetsVR
CryptoassetsAR
CryptoassetsXR

Yeah, I liked it so I bought the set :xf.embarrassed:

•••
Can you give some examples?
blockchain SERP 4,500,000 sld 60,900 27k searches cryptoassets SERP 78 sld 6130 0 searches. Let’s not change subject back to AR.

Last edited:
•••
blockchain SERP 4,500,000 sld 60,900 27k searches cryptoassets SERP 78 sld 6130 0 searches. Let’s not change subject back to AR.
I meant practical use cases for Blockchain and AR.

But if we’re talking purely Keyword searches then look up ‘Cryptocurrency’ and ‘Cryptocurrencies’.

I have ARCryptocurrency and ARCryptocurrencies In dot com as well but I’m sure everyone will find a way to hate on them as well.

Last edited:
•••
I meant practical use cases for Blockchain and AR.

But if we’re talking purely Keyword searches then look up ‘Cryptocurrency’ and ‘Cryptocurrencies’.

I have ARCryptocurrency and ARCryptocurrencies In dot com as well but I’m sure everyone will find a way to hate on them as well.
Not hating on your domains just pointing out keyword strength between blockchain and cryptoassets

•••
Just feels a bit Salty round here of late.

•••
•••
Don't take things to heart take it on chin it all makes us buy better in end.

I don’t mind the feedback, It’s useful and welcome. I just find double standards confusing.

Certain Domainers big up their own domains which have very little sales history to back them up, which also get the approval of several other ‘Domainers’, then slag off other people’s Domains even though they have an invested interest in the same niches.

Makes me question the authenticity of those supporting accounts.

•••
I don't usually mention domains I have as they don't usually qualify for threads I came only to be noticed as eladn is on the buy.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t mind the feedback, It’s useful and welcome. I just find double standards confusing.

Certain Domainers big up their own domains which have very little sales history to back them up, which also get the approval of several other ‘Domainers’, then slag off other people’s Domains even though they have an invested interest in the same niches.

Makes me question the authenticity of those supporting accounts.

In all fairness Levi, you pretty much compared ARcryptoassets as a better domain name than ARgames.

Now that is pretty deluded. Yes you might personally like it. But honestly there won't be many in this forum that would even place it in the top 1000 AR domains. Let alone the top 10.

Now take AR out of the equation.

Games(.Com) is a super premium domain name.

Cryptoassets (.com) is a pretty decent domain name.

One is gonna be $x,xxx,xxx

The other will likely be $xx,xxx

Massive difference, but I know you don't see this.

Thing is no one can knock your lack of effort in looking into crypto news. But sometimes if that is constantly what you are looking for that's all you will see.

You said name better use cases for AR. Advertising is a massive use case for AR, so is shopping. But games definitely would be a massive use case.

I wish you good luck with your domains, I really do.

And you are right to renew the domain name for as long as you wish. If you believe in the domain name that is all that matters. I'm just saying to put it in a top 10 was probably a bias decision.

Last edited:
•••
In all fairness Levi, you pretty much compared ARcryptoassets as a better domain name than ARgames.

Now that is pretty deluded. Yes you might personally like it. But honestly there won't be many in this forum that would even place it in the top 1000 AR domains.

Now take AR out of the equation.

Games(.Com) is a super premium domain name.

Cryptoassets (.com) is a pretty decent domain name.

One is gonna be $x,xxx,xxx

The other will likely be $xx,xxx

Massive difference, but I know you don't see this.

Thing is no one can knock your lack of effort in looking into crypto news. But sometimes if that is constantly what you are looking for that's all you will see.

You said name better use cases for AR. Advertising is a massive use case for AR, so is shopping. But games definitely would be a massive use case.

I wish you good luck with your domains, I really do.

I totally respect your opinion but we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Right now maybe. But Cryptoassets are in their infancy. Your comparing Gaming to the future of Money. It’s not just money either, ‘Cryptoassets’ cover the transfer of digital information and value in so many different ways.

Gaming is big, Money is bigger. If you think otherwise it’s you who is deluded.

Last edited:
•••
I totally respect your opinion but we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Right now maybe. But Cryptoassets are in their infancy. Your comparing Gaming to the future of Money.

Gaming is big, Money is bigger. If you think otherwise it’s you who is deluded.

Your not getting it Levi. This is not about Money vs Gaming. This is about what companies are going to view as a premium domain name in the AR field that they must buy to stand above the competition.

Will payments of different varieties be apart of AR? Yes of course.

Will they view ARcryptoassets (.com) as an essential buy to achieve type in traffic catches to achieve their business goals? Probably extremely unlikely.

Where as the best domain name a company dealing with AR games can own either as a brand or redirect? Definitely AR games (.com)

Look you never will know what will or won't sell. But there is definitely bias in placing your domain above ARgames (.com)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back