NamesCon2020

Auction question

Labeled as RULES in FAQ, Rules, and Help Guides started by koyn78, Sep 14, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. koyn78

koyn78 Upgraded Member Blue Account

Hello, i have a question about domain auction, could find an answer, mybe i'm missing something.

Lets say i list a domain for sale an auction, now, the auction is finished, but the price (bids)...mmm...is not what i expected to be...

Can i cancel the auction or reopen it?

Or there is rules that i need to put on post that i want the price be xx?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Domain_savvy

Domain_savvy Established Member

Thats called Reserved price.
    I am not sure on which platform you are asking about but on NamePros you can mention in the auction post if you want. And yes you have to mention the reserve price in the OP or before any bidding starts.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  3. Hello,

Reserves are NOT allowed on namePros. Here's the official rule:
    Additionally, you must honor your auction and sell to the highest bidder. Here's the official rule on that:
    You can find all the official auction rules here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/#section-060200

I hope that helps,

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice