Domain Empire

Attention! City dot info owners!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Attention! City dot info owners!

Can we start a ' Dot info cities club' to promote dot infos for top cities?
It will be something similar to http://www.associatedcities.com for dot com cities.

I believe dot infos will have more appeal when properly promoted for city information/travel sites. If enough number of dot info city owners come together, we can really build a nice network, build and promote our dot info city sites. Once we build the city sites for top 10 or 20 cities across the world, we could promote thru Google/radio/TV etc..media. Anyone finds this interesting?

btw, I own www.SaintLouis.info , www.SanJuan.info and would like to participate in any such network!
This the same city.info network being formed at DNF Gold cafe.

thanks,

P.S. No offense is made to dot com city owners, infact they may end up getting some 'free' typo traffic from our dot info cities! lol.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
True - YellowPages revenue is largely the territory of the big boys, but city portals still have a lot to offer, including information, reviews, photos, map etc.

I own some cities and tourist attractions around Atlanta, and would definitely be interested.

•••
Binfus said:

Very nice collection Binfus.

Luis, is this the same city.info network as the one being formed on DNF?

I think some well developed .info domains for high profile cities would do wonders for promotion of the extension. Parking these domains is a real waste. Even mediocre content and cross promotion would be an easy way of monetization here.

•••
Provincetown.info on Cape Cod and Varadero.info in Cuba.

I'm in. Keep me posted.

•••
cityabc.info

I own this if it can help?

•••
attention city.info owners

hal said:
Very nice collection Binfus.

Luis, is this the same city.info network as the one being formed on DNF?

I think some well developed .info domains for high profile cities would do wonders for promotion of the extension. Parking these domains is a real waste. Even mediocre content and cross promotion would be an easy way of monetization here.

Yes this the same city.info network being formed at DNF Gold cafe.
thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I just acquire SanJuan.info (puerto rico largest city&capital)

•••
Get your names posted, your best 3 .info names
cities, regions, good ones.
we'll sort them, let you know the best ones & we'll all chip in & get them developed real cheap. time to get these info's rolling.
& get your names listed..here!
in a couple of weeks probably in march,we'll sort it through. let's develop some in 2007, eh?
thanks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back