IT.COM

Atom / Atom.com - Marketplace (formerly Squadhelp)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Folks,

I've just started using squadhelp.com to list some of my brandable. So far I have 76 domains listed, there is no fee to list. I've had some decent action so far in the way of interested buyers but no sales as of yet. I've only been with them for 1 week now.

A bit of a summary review of SquadHelp:

PROS
  • No Listing fee
  • No Logo design fee
  • Ability to submit your names to end users holding naming contests
  • Ability to chat directly or send a message directly to end users.
  • Stats of your marketplace domains are shown in the marketplace dashboard.
  • Their customer service and support has been great, 24hr a day chat.
  • Ability to increase or decrease the list price of your domains or to show a discount. You can decrease or increase the price yourself by $200. If you want to lower more, you can contact support.
  • End users can shortlist your domains before they make a decision on which they want to purchase. The number of shortlists is shown in you marketplace dashboard.
  • When you submit your names you get to set the price you wish to get. Because their commissions are high I recommend listing at a higher price to offset the commission costs.
  • Their landing pages are fairly basic but they work. Because the marketplace is fairly new, I'm sure we will see style improvements in the future.
  • One thing I really like is they accept multiple extensions. I have listed .co and .io along with .com
  • Each seller gets a direct link to their marketplace portfolio, HERES MY PORTFOLIO. It is handy if your trying to p[promote your portfolio through social media.
  • I like that their marketplace doesn't have tens of thousands domain listings like BB. They are fairly strict on the domains they accept to list and so this helps keep the number of domains in the marketplace down and gets your listings more exposure.
CONS
  • Their commissions are very high, depending on the domain name they are usually between 30% and 35%. However, there are no listing fees, no logo design fees, so in the end their commission is very similar to brand buckets.
  • Their logos are not top quality, in fact I requested to have some of my logos remade.
  • I think they have a big backlog of logos to design, the wait time for logo design has been around 1 week, but your names are still listed while the logos are being designed.
  • After your names are accepted you need to agree to their commission rate, at this point you also need to apply your own keywords, descriptions etc. I found this was very time consuming.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would love if you could address all 3 concerns individually.

Sharing my responses below:

1. Conflict of Interest: You have addressed and explained the counter-measures used for this in your past responses, which seem reasonable. But still it does not reduce this potential to zero.

Potential for conflict of interest can never be reduced to zero - by any platform. There can also be a theoretical conflict of interest with internal staff members reviewing your names, especially if some of those reviewers happen to be domain investors. Our goal as a platform is to build checks and balances that allow us to mitigate these risks and build enough redundancy to minimize any negative impact. We believe the following steps collectively address this issue:

a) All reviews are fully randomized
b) The same name is shown to about 20 different reviewers in 20 different randomized polls.
c) Even if some people end up downvoting a good name on purpose, that action has no implication on the final domain approval or rejection. In order for a good name to be rejected due to this conflict of interest, at least 17 different reviewers would need to downvote the same name in bad faith. Even in that theoretical scenario, you have a recourse to request another review from SH internal team.
d) We monitor stats internally that can easily flag a pattern of misuse by any reviewer.

2. Carte Blanche for Thievery: This is the issue recently raised by @Footprint789. Whether it happened in this particular case or not, you have to agree its just so easy for the expert reviewers to check for variants of interesting submissions and submitting them themselves. In fact, the whole system seems to give special access and privileges to a select few sellers (the experts) Vs the rest. Don't think there are any measures or checks implemented in this regard either at SH.

All sellers have access to published and recently sold names on the platform. You can also view names that recently won in naming contests. The only domains that are not publicly visible are rejected domains. We do not believe that reviewers get any special advantage by having visibility to names that do not end up getting listed on SH. Closely analyzing recently sold names and winning contest names would be a much more productive use of anyone's time than spending time to analyze rejected domains.

3. Cornering the Top 10% or more of the Marketplace Visibility: Here the argument is that by amassing tons of SH coins and points over a month or a year, and with no option to encash them, the only sensible way to spend them would be on Super-boosts and Life-style images thus leading to cornering of the Marketplace visibility by the select few experts. Again this gives the perception that SH intentionally or unintentionally wants to court a select few sellers Vs the rest.

The expert reviewers are being compensated for their time. Some of that compensation is with points and some with token cash awards when their voted name is purchased. There are several ways to earn points on our platform. In addition, we recently announced a Tiered Based Benefit program, which provides complimentary benefits such as coins, super boosts, logo redesigns to sellers based upon number of listed domains. We are also working on adding a new feature in the near future which will allow sellers to earn significant points for their participation.

Finally, I would like to state that as a curated Marketplace, it is in our best interest to accept the best domains to our platform. Therefore, if we truly saw any evidence of good names getting rejected due to potential conflict of interest, we would not allow such a process to continue. We have never hesitated from making changes to our platform if a certain feature is not working as expected and we will continue to evaluate all features with the same philosophy.

•••
Hey everyone, you should really stop posting your names and whining same time, just makes you look bad.

Domains are subjective sure. agreed. But the truth is if your in your first 1-3 years of domaining, what you think is so good, is probably really crap. this goes for me also in my 2nd year.

just accept it. and push to learn, not complain non stop.

if an idiot like me can be humble often, so can you. in my entire portfolio about 90% of my domains sucked bad first year. and now about 70% of mine suck this year as my second year.
I liked your post because you are right. Brand naming is a process of learning. But i'm sorry, 'experts reviews' is a bad idea for many reasons. If they were not selling also there will not be any conflict of interest. But they are.

Last edited:
•••
@GrantP can we allow some filtering .com in Wholesale?

and can we please stop accepting mispelled "Canna"?

Fire those "experts" even if CanaMeds(.)com sold for $x,xxx

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your detailed response, @GrantP

You did miss or ignored the request to increase review limits completely :-P

As for your responses, here are my quick follow-ups:

1. No follow-up here. Your answers as well as the checks and balances seem strong enough (at least theoretically) to me.

2. The main issue here was the Window of time from the start of submission to either acceptance or rejection. In this Window the experts have undue advantage and exclusive access to variations of potentially very attractive names. That's the main concern. Does not seem like you addressed this specifically in your response.

3. Here I feel you totally ignored and/or side-stepped the main concern (maybe you do agree its a genuine and highly probable concern?). Providing more ways of earning coins and points equitably by all, does not negate the exclusive access enjoyed by the experts. One way could be to provide all rewards to the experts in cash only or redeemable-to-cash SH credit. They could still use it to boost their domains but so could they from sale proceeds of one of their own sales. At-least they won't be forced to use the rewards only to boost their own domains.

It might or might not be evident from my posts, but I am a big fan of SH (and its always experimenting, always innovating culture) and want it to flourish and all of us with it. So please take my posts as constructive criticism and not as finger pointing.

Best Regards,
Crypto

•••
Just to be clear: you might have the best of the intentions and still make a big mistake.

I don't mean to suggest there's any bad faith on implementing this system. But even if the intentions were great, the outcome is not. At least for me as a small seller.

It's not just criticising out of being bored during quarantine.I try to point the reasons why this system looks that bad to me. Because it really looks bad to me.

Obviously, I hope SH does it the best possible, but also the best possible for me. I still have a portfolio there, no reason for me to wish anything but the best for the business.

•••
Even if some people end up downvoting a good name on purpose, that action has no implication on the final domain approval or rejection. In order for a good name to be rejected due to this conflict of interest, at least 17 different reviewers would need to downvote the same name in bad faith.

No domains get 17/17 votes. Most domains that are approved are approved by 1 or 2 votes.

So under the current system, it would only take one vote to skew the result from approve to disapprove.

Take one of my recent submissions as an example.

It got 3/14 votes.

If just one voter (who is competing against me for sales on the marketplace) has a similar name or doesn't like me personally and decided to down vote it, this would have shifted the score from 4/14 to (29%, an auto-approve) to 3/14 (21%, an auto-reject).

When domains are approved at a score of 25% or higher, giving each seller-reviewer the power to shift the score by 8 points is too great of an influence to be comfortable.

This is why expanding the reviewer pool would help mitigate the conflict.

@GrantP

Last edited:
•••
I have no worries or suspicions whatsoever about the domain review process on Squadhelp, be it SH staff or the expert reviewers. I've submitted hundreds of names on SH and thanks to those reviewing who selected the most sellable names, I have also sold many domains. I also trust SH's decisions on who can be reviewers, because the vast majority of the best sellers on SH have also been really helpful domainers willing to share wisdom as many do here. And, judging from much feedback posted on the SH forum, the reviewers are really working hard in this process.

Sometimes I go to the marketplace to search my names to see what the new competition is for my names. I often see names similar to mine as are many on BB and others. Some are just one letter different. Ultimately, it is up to the customer to decide which name is best for them. We all know we will likely never sell our entire portfolios.

Competition isn't a bad thing. We can all learn from it. I think SH is doing a great job.

•••
:

All sellers have access to published and recently sold names on the platform. You can also view names that recently won in naming contests. The only domains that are not publicly visible are rejected domains. We do not believe that reviewers get any special advantage by having visibility to names that do not end up getting listed on SH. Closely analyzing recently sold names and winning contest names would be a much more productive use of anyone's time than spending time to analyze rejected domains.

Thanks @GrantP for your responses. Sorry to say this, but this is not about rejected names, this is about good interesting name ideas which are in the process of expert review system and are shown to them first before they are even approved".

For illustration, Let's suppose I submitted UniqueIdea/com to expert review process on day 1, After 24 hrs, I will get a message that it is approved. so, in the meantime I will be waiting to see it's approval, after receiving it, I decide the style seems cool and suits , let's submit more of that style eg UniqueIdeah" but experts have that extra access time to interesting name styles which create scope for registration and submitting the many other variations of it.

I
hope this was clear in letting you know the issue. This issue could be alienating non-expert sellers by giving an impression that the process is biased towards experts. Hope you give a thought about that. Anyway, Thanks for your response.

I hope this feedback is taken constructively. Some of the world's biggest reputed companies are what they are today because of the feedback they encourage from their customers and improving them. SH has already done some amazing improvements and open to feedback. That is the only reason people are giving feedback here. I dont give any feedback or discuss about some company if I would not care for it or if they don't encourage feedback. Infact SH is my favorite marketplace but that does not mean we cannot raise an issue when it feels like an issue is there. I really wish SH to grow a lot more and wishing you all the very best for everyone at SH who is working so hard to make it a fantastic platform.

Last edited:
•••
@GrantP - thanks for the extremely thorough response. It is really helpful.

•••
Is anyone here a reviewer at Squadhelp now?

•••
Is anyone here a reviewer at Squadhelp now?

It would come as no surprise that probably the majority of those successful domainers on SH are also on this site.

Suffice to say that if they are here on NamePros, they have read this string and for the same reasons people are accusing them, many would never reveal if they are reviewers so as not to be independently influenced by anyone. As it should be. I trust they all know and understand this and will not respond to your question.

However, they will know what people have falsely accused them of...

•••
The new system has sown a great deal of discord and animosity.

It is tearing the seller community apart, pitting us against each other. The conflicted seller community is a symbol of the conflict of interest inherently baked into the new system. All of this is a big red flag that things aren't right.

I have been personally attacked multiple times simply for asking questions and trying to objectively evaluate the system. I have even lost a domaining friend (one of the new seller-reviewers) over the matter. All of this hurts. I don't need the conflict or the insults. I have enough trouble in life. I only persist because I believe in the pursuit of justice.

Questioning the system does not mean I accuse Squadhelp or individual reviewers of anything. I repeat that I have great admiration and respect for Squadhelp and its reviewer team.

Many sellers, like me, have legitimate concerns. Solutions are on the table.

@GrantP says Squadhelp is monitoring the situation and will make changes in the policy as necessary.

The time to make these changes is now.

Note: Once more, my post has been downvoted by a fellow Squadhelp seller who is likely a reviewer. By failing to engage with me in a constructive dialogue and trying to negate my comments with downvotes, she only proves my point that the new system sows discord.

The individuals who downvote my comments here could also downvote my domains on Squadhelp -- a scary prospect, and one that sellers shouldn't have to worry about.

Last edited:
•••
If I'm one of the expert reviewer, I will also reject all of these names.
This is exactly why I asked that people post some of their rejected names. Sometimes, we are too invested in our names to see anything wrong with them but outsiders can call it as it is and hopefully help us improve our name-picking skills.

To test the popular comment that rejection rates have increased significantly since the implementation of the expert system, I took up SH's new policy to resubmit previously rejected names.So I resubmitted 7 of my names that were previously rejected by SH internal review team for experts review. This is apples to apples.

If we are to go by comments here, these names should be quickly rejected as people believe the experts are rejecting names that would have been accepted by SH internal team, much less names that have already been rejected by the same internal SH team.

Another reason why my experts rejection rates should be higher is that they do not get to see the carefully-worded descriptions explaining the potential of the name and possible uses while SH team read this and still rejected the names.

Below are the names I submitted and the experts verdict:

1.JPG

Other than ᎡhеⅿаΗеаⅼth, all other rejected names were previously listed on BB. If my experience has shown anything, it is that SH internal team has passed on many names that have potentials. It was strange that Оոуха.com was rejected while Оոухοr.соm was listed.

•••
Just to be clear: you might have the best of the intentions and still make a big mistake.

I don't mean to suggest there's any bad faith on implementing this system. But even if the intentions were great, the outcome is not. At least for me as a small seller.

It's not just criticising out of being bored during quarantine.I try to point the reasons why this system looks that bad to me. Because it really looks bad to me.

Obviously, I hope SH does it the best possible, but also the best possible for me. I still have a portfolio there, no reason for me to wish anything but the best for the business.

You're absolutely right.

@GrantP you may have the best of intentions but absolute power corrupts abolutely.

This was the same stuff BB came up with called “ambassador” that gave some folks undue advantage over others. Resulting to fights , accusations and counter accusations.

It beats my imagination that squadhelp is not learning from history.

I have no qualms motivating the expert rewiew guys with stipends from names they approved “ iF it sells “. However giving them such huge points and other benefits will unbalance the marketplace.

How can we compete if our fellow sellers are always cornering the top spots on each search page ?? Week in, Week out

I’ll kindly advice that you review this . We are all comepetitors irrespective of being friends on namepros. We all need sales. We all need to progress.

I’m happy with the kind of names accepted now (currently) BUT i want the powers of the EXPERT REVIEWERS whittled down.

Thanks

Ps: I know SH is still work in progress and personally i have enjoyed a fruitful relationship with you guys. I hope it stays that way. Cheers. Happy new mnth

•••
Here's my two cents' worth as an ex-reviewer who was doing it for about a week:

1. Acceptance to one marketplace doesn't mean a domain will be accepted elsewhere, especially when we're talking about unregistered or recently handregged domains. BB is full of low quality domains that likely shouldn't have been accepted. SH is too. Falling in love with low quality domains isn't beneficial and the sooner domainers get over their genius naming abilities, they're able to evaluate domains better and get the right perspective on their own domains and other people's domains.

2. Inspiration- no offense, but if you or me or anyone else handregged a domain lately or submitted an unregistered one for consideration- it's not the best domain out there by a long shot (unless it's a brand new trend that just emerged and you managed to catch a relevant domain early). Domains that people are so scared will be ripped off have been available for anyone to register for awhile and sometimes were never registered before. In 99.9% of the cases these domains aren't registered in any other extension. People who have been domaining for a long time don't need to be inspired by submissions- they can see which names sold and which names were recently added to the marketplace if they're really into getting relevant data and/or inspiration from others. Everybody has access to that data. And being inspired by submissions that haven't even been approved yet doesn't make much sense to me. If they're aftermarket domains- you can't tweak them and get something equivalent. If they're low end domains- it's very likely nobody with exeperience in domaining cares about them. Similar domains get submitted/registered all the time due to the limited amount of meaningful keywords and prefixes/suffixes. Even while submitting, I'm sure most if not everybody can see that many times other people already submitted their idea. People who have been in the industry for awhile can likely find better handregged domains than less experienced domainers and don't need to get inspired by them- so again, don't fall in love with your low end domains and accept them for what they are- lottery tickets that can be easily replaced. Personally I find it hard to believe that a reviewer will get 4 random domains to choose from and then take the time to go check who owns one and then decide not to choose it because he hates the owner. Or not choose it because it somehow competes with one of their own domains. I mean... it's only 1 vote out of 20 anyway in the worst case scenario. And reviewers are being monitored. Don't know. Seems OK to me. No solution can ever be perfect when humans are involved. Mistakes will always be made. But at least now submissions are reviewed super quickly without cost to sellers.

3. I'm not saying that the system is perfect and since people have concerns- the system should be tweaked to address that. That's the good thing about SH. They're attentive to sellers and often make changes based on feedback. People who feel like they're being dealt a lesser hand always speak out, especially when so called "insiders" are involved and are perceivably getting unfair advantages. It's been like that with BB. It's like that with SH. And that's fine. Hell, I also criticized BB and SH for a lot of things and I understand where people are coming from. I'm not a reviewer anymore so I'm in the same boat as the rest of the sellers. My acceptance rate is fine. Even higher than before, if I'm not mistaken. But either way, at least from my own experience, I think the power attributed to reviewers and the value of these benefits is somewhat exaggerated. Reading some of what people say- I could almost feel like an idiot for quitting being a reviewer after a week. The truth is, once the compensation switched from coins to points- it wasn't worth my time. Going over so many low end domains is super boring. $5 per sold name is renewal money for a few domains, at the best case scenario. As for points- I've had a lot of points I got the old fashioned ways and I continue to accumulate them like that so I always have enough. Personally, up till now I think I used points for one boost when the feature first came out and for one lifestyle image when that became available. I got some complimentary images automatically for some of the higher quality domains, as other sellers with domains that are priced high get.

Anyway... this post is waaaay too long so I'll wrap it up!

Last edited:
•••
It would come as no surprise that probably the majority of those successful domainers on SH are also on this site.

Suffice to say that if they are here on NamePros, they have read this string and for the same reasons people are accusing them, many would never reveal if they are reviewers so as not to be independently influenced by anyone. As it should be. I trust they all know and understand this and will not respond to your question.

However, they will know what people have falsely accused them of...

Your white knighting of SH is embarrassing.

Nobody has accused anyone of anything. We are merely ponting our legitimate concerns about the new system. We are commenting some flaws and we are commenting how there is a huge potential conflict of interest, a huge imbalance between big and small sellers, and how this is worrying to us.

Apparently you consider we are not entitled to have a negative opinion about any change SH decides to make. Even if we have placed some of our -big or small- investments in their marketplace. We cannot differ, we cannot disagree. If we do, we are accusing people and we are in bad faith.

We are warning about the possible outcome of all of this, which is Big Sellers-'Experts' owning all and every top results for virtually every search.

But first of all we are SH sellers and we want both SH and our portfolio to have an excellent performance.

Not sure what your point is. Is SH staff infallible? Is it bad to disagree with their decisions? Do you want us to just shut the f*** up whatever our opinion is? Should SH small or medium sellers be free to give an opinion or should they not?

It's ridiculous.

•••
You guys are all on acid tripping down a rabbit hole. trying to come up with the equation of quality abstract brandables is impossible. just let it rest.

#unwatching thread

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @SuperBrander for your post.

I thought @GrantP already did a good job with regards to concern#1. And I think your explanation makes it sufficiently clear concern#2 even if genuine won't be a wide-spread phenomenon to be problematic (kinda embarrassed as I was guilty of herd psychology too and ended up giving way more importance to my submissions then what they deserve. Thanks for bring me back to earth :xf.grin:)

Now all that's left is to address concern#3. Hopefully this can be addressed decisively too.

Best regards and Best luck to all and lets keep discussing and constructively criticizing and progressing without getting personal. We all want to progress and grow. Lets do it together.

Cheers!

•••
@boker I can't speak on her behalf (I just saw that she answered you herself). I'm not saying that handregged domains don't sell. They sell all the time. But any specific handregged domain is almost always replaceable and treating them like gold is something that impacts ROI significantly. SH rejects a lot of domains that I submit that I'm pretty confident should be approved and can sell. If I like something enough, I reg it regardless. But either way- no specific domain I can buy for $8 really matters. It's a lottery ticket in a numbers' game. Such a domain getting rejected means nothing. Something gets rejected. Something else gets approved. These low end domains should be taken into perspective. You're a creative guy so you know. There are always more options to handreg. Treating handregged domains like they're some sort of treasure can very easily lead a domainer to sitting on a pile of garbage they feel compelled to renew each year. Even if some sell and they make a decent profit, they would have made way more if they didn't have to cover all those renewals.

Last edited:
•••
p.s. Gotta add regarding @JimJammy- she's one of the smartest domain investors out there. She's doing things almost no one else does in order to get to the amount of sales that she's getting and she's been very generous publicly with information about how she does it. She also works harder than anybody else in order to get to those numbers. Hard work and thinking outside the box are less interesting than wild theories so as she just shared (and I can confirm that she also shared it privately before), she was harassed. I was harassed too a few years ago at SH by people who decided that I've won too many contests and that I must be a SH employee, so I understand how she felt. Let's not make wild assumptions because often the truth is much different.

•••
@boker I can't speak on her behalf (I just saw that she answered you herself). I'm not saying that handregged domains don't sell. They sell all the time. But any specific handregged domain is almost always replaceable and treating them like gold is something that impacts ROI significantly. SH rejects a lot of domains that I submit that I'm pretty confident should be approved and can sell. If I like something enough, I reg it regardless. But either way- no specific domain I can buy for $8 really matters. It's a lottery ticket in a numbers' game. Such a domain getting rejected means nothing. Something gets rejected. Something else gets approved. These low end domains should be taken into perspective. You're a creative guy so you know. There are always more options to handreg. Treating handregged domains like they're some sort of treasure can very easily lead a domainer to sitting on a pile of garbage they feel compelled to renew each year. Even if some sell and they make a decent profit, they would have made way more if they didn't have to cover all those renewals.
We agree that if a domain is accepted or rejected, doesn't mean to much. In the same time, we don't agree on the handregged/aftermarket domains. We are not talking about somebody like you, who has experience with brandables, but I can point out some old domainers who are dealing just with aftermarket domains and loose money or start making a profit after years and in the same time I can point out some domainers who deal only with handregged and make xxxxx profit a year. So, for one domainer who knows what he is doing, every domain he is regging could be gold( even more if you count the ROI, acquisition price and selling price). I had several domains who were handregged that were in the 10-20 most popular domains for some time, so they could have enough value.

•••
p.s. Gotta add regarding @JimJammy- she's one of the smartest domain investors out there. She's doing things almost no one else does in order to get to the amount of sales that she's getting and she's been very generous publicly with information about how she does it. She also works harder than anybody else in order to get to those numbers. Hard work and thinking outside the box are less interesting than wild theories so as she just shared (and I can confirm that she also shared it privately before), she was harassed. I was harassed too a few years ago at SH by people who decided that I've won too many contests and that I must be a SH employee, so I understand how she felt. Let's not make wild assumptions because often the truth is much different.
We are not talking about how smart she is or how hard she works. We all know her opinion about namepros members, we are good just when we sell LLLLL.com's cheap, otherwise we are the full of sh*t. All the old members know the well know threads about how well she is doing at BB and then all of the sudden she left BB, because they were so good, leaving everybody who believed her behind. Now, SH forum is the best, everybody should avoid namepros members...they are good only when they sell cheap. The same I can say about @Commulinks, she is one of the most active on SH forum, checking namepros just if she needs to defend them. She should be requested to wear a SH representative badge, at least members here will know something about her.

•••

We all work hard. She, like many others, likes to get domains in com that have sites developed on other extensions. No magical brilliance there. She was BB biggest supporter until she wasn’t and now is the queen bee over at SH.

Nobody is better than anyone else and putting fellow sellers in a position of power over other sellers is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
•••
@boker Sure, Some domains may have more potential than others and some can be received very well. But still... we're talking about domains that were already registered by the owner who submitted them so they're safe from theft. The only possible "harm" is that someone will change a letter or submit a slight variation. But do you really think reviewers look at domains and think- hmmm... what a great idea. Let's change one letter, handreg and submit it? Most of the time as a reviewer you see very low quality stuff. You just try to quickly pick the best name based on what you think fits SH best and get it over with. The occasional gems are usually aftermarket domains. Plus, let's say that a reviewer really needs to be inspired by submissions and thinks something they got to review is brilliant- what's the difference between seeing a random submission and getting inspired to getting inspired while browsing the newly published domains, handregging a similar domain and submitting? What advantage do reviewers get by seeing a mix of submitted domains that are already registered and that mostly won't get accepted? At least if you browse the already published domains, you know that a slighly different version was accepted. I see no advantage here for Reviewers.

As for @JimJammy Again, I can't speak on her behalf. But she's a good person who's been harassed. When you get harassed, you tend to become more defensive and less engaging. @karmaco Nobody else I'm familiar with who's dealing with brandable domains has been doing what she's been doing and to that extent using research, social media & SEO. Her sales speak volumes and if I weren't focusing mostly on higher end domains- I'd be trying to follow her footsteps as much as possible. But let's stick to the matter at hand. The sellers- I'm in the same position as you and my submissions are in the hands of reviewers. Personally, from my perspective, it's working fine up till now and most importantly, reviews are lightning fast. Compare that to BB's review system... and well... I know which one I prefer. But SH is monitoring it and they will change things if they're wrong. I've seen it in the past many times, sometimes even direct changes based on feedback I gave them.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t see anyone but the select few reviewers and SH benefiting from this new system. You all get back with us a year from now when the same folks are at the top of the leaderboard.

That happened at BB too but at least we know those top sellers weren’t deciding our fate and getting benefits others don’t.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back