domain atom.cc - appraisal input needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim74

New Member
Impact
0
Hi-

I realize that .cc is not very good for resale but would any of the following have any value:

atom.cc
regions.cc
circuit.cc

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maxim74 said:
Hi-

I realize that .cc is not very good for resale but would any of the following have any value:

atom.cc
regions.cc
circuit.cc

Thanks.

I like Atom.cc and Circuit.cc the best.

I think you could get low $xxx for those, perhaps more to a really keen buyer.
Probably similar for regions.cc.
 
0
•••
I like atom.cc its four letter and pronouncable.

All other tld is taken.

Easy to remember and with premium letters.

But as you mentioned it is a .cc and this tends to be harder to sell then .com.

I would say around $100, sorry :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back