Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ati.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tikno

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello Guys,

Please help me to appraise my domain: ati.io

I listed it on flippa and not sale in the end. What's the best price for it and where's the best place to sell?

Thank you!

Note: I am still planning to sell this domain, so your valuation would be highly helpful.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any suggestion, please ? :)

Thank you
 
0
•••
For now, mid $XX - $low XXX. It would have been better if you got a CHIP LLL.io domain.

For example, I have BWW.io, which is a CHIP
 
1
•••
Thank you @BasedBeyond ! I'm beginner and just understand about CHIP :D
 
0
•••
ati is a trademark ... isn't it ? ... im not sure tho
 
0
•••
thank you @wakguano!

I knew that ati is a famous name, but never know that it registered as a trade mark and have implications for my domain. How to check it, please?

Thank you.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Wow, I think I need to email them about it. Thanks @wakguano !
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back