Domain Empire

At Whois.sc how do you get listed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
at whois.sc how do you get listed at Domain For Sale By Name Intelligence...

I have all my names listed on sedo and afternic but very few actually show up as for sale at whois.sc searches...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It could just be that they haven't updated their database yet... I didn't have to do anything to be "listed"...
-Allan :gl:

•••
Ok it just seemed like some were showing up some werent. Also I noticed that unpriced (make Offer) domains didnt show up.

Do you think its better to have a price on sedo or do make offer. I have make offer on most Afternic listings and price on most Sedo.

+ its a pain to keep pricing in check...

Hows afternic program of getting their names showing up at the registars as alternatives..?

sorry - Loaded post. any insight on anything welcomed.

•••
I don't have much experience but the couple of times I've bought domains that are listed on Sedo and Afternic (1 on each) they were both "make offers".
When they were both removed from Sedo/Afternic, the "for sale at...." disappeared at whois.sc about 1 or 2 days later.

I think it just takes time to update their information. How long have you waited?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back