Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think?

haven't seen much change in interest:
upload_2016-10-6_3-7-44.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The public comps are not encouraging. Namebio shows a grand total of one dot net sale containing the word mining: web-datamining.net, 331 USD, Namejet 2008. That was a head scratcher and 8 years later it's still registered with the dot com available. That's tenacity. Up on the dot net mountain top, asteroid.net reportedly raised 2600 USD on Namejet last year. Keyword count greater than one is the kiss of death for all but dot com. Bonus points for expiration date May 2018. Good luck!

wholesale: X USD
retail: low XXXX USD

•••
The public comps are not encouraging. Namebio shows a grand total of one dot net sale containing the word mining: web-datamining.net, 331 USD, Namejet 2008. That was a head scratcher and 8 years later it's still registered with the dot com available. That's tenacity. Up on the dot net mountain top, asteroid.net reportedly raised 2600 USD on Namejet last year. Keyword count greater than one is the kiss of death for all but dot com. Bonus points for expiration date May 2018. Good luck!

wholesale: X USD
retail: low XXXX USD

in all honesty, my personal appraisal is around mid $xxx but I wanted to hear opinions from others too. Opinions like the one you just provided.

thanks for the much valuable info

•••
I think has no value.

1 - Not commercial.

2 - No brandable.

3 - For a limited number of public.

4 - Easy to jump, to any other name related to the same topic ( which reduces the chances of sale )

Generally such domains have the same characteristics.

Chance of sale : 1% ( for me )

•••
When you take in:

1) The feasibility.

2) The waiting time for it to actually happen.

3) The dot Net

4) Law changing about reentry with space dust.

5) That it's not cool to the billionaires to send up a rocket named AsteroidMining[dot]net

Feels a lot of waiting, then still having to deal with the dot net. And better new gtlds (or ones today)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back