Impact
hi everyone
i wanna know your opinions about these domains :
vrpriest.com
vrsociology.com
360vlogs.com
thanksss

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe it's only me, but I can't think of a single target buyer.

•••
Sorry, but not too many end users for those names...price them VERY low in hopes of moving one or two and spend some time here learning about trends and prior sales before regging any more.

•••
Thank you so much for being honest with me

•••
Anytime (y)

When the urge to register yourself a few domains hits again, just before your finger his that Confirm button, ask yourself two questions:

- who in the world would agree to buy this sh@%t from me, paying anything more than the reg fee I'm paying now, if that! :sneaky:

- how the heck am I hoing to develop and monetize this one to earn anything at all? When will I find the time? How am I going to do this, do I have the skills or the money to pay others to do this for me? (n)

•••
hi everyone
vrpriest.com
vrsociology.com
360vlogs.com
thanksss

This might be better on the Appraisal section, but here are my thoughts.

VR is certainly a high value acronym, selling at the start of the domain 514 times with an average of about $1600. I think it is not impossible that someone might consider the name VRpriest, but with the religious, and other, implications, I suspect not. I could not find sales that end in priest with a business sense to the name. Now if meant literally, the idea of using virtual reality for church services, I can see possibilities. I expect that most would not pay more than low to mid $$$ though.

360vlogs also has potential merit as being logical combining 360 view with video blogs. In general number letter combinations don't sell a huge amount, but they certainly do sell now and then, occasionally for good prices. I have not done a detailed analysis to see what has sold in that.

I can see application for VRsociology but know from personal experience that selling names to academic markets are tough. I don't actually understand the last name and don't see value in it, despite starting with thank(s).

Agree with advice given by @Domains - Wanted -- always make sure there are numerous potential buyers who would value from the domain name. I wrote the advice in more words here.

Good luck with these and with future acquisitions.

Bob

•••
I really appreciate your advices thank you so much :)

•••
This is what I do when I am considering hand registering.

I will pick 10 domains that I think are worthy of registering.
I will register 1 and never think of the other 9 again.

Point is that from 10 you think are good registrations,chances are the maximum of 1 actually is.
The trick is doing enough research to pick the right one.

And remember.... everything was once a hand registration and if you closely follow trends chances are you will eventually hit something with value.

Last edited:
•••
Please I'm a newbie. I bought a domain as a first timer on expireddomains.net. After buying was when I discovered it was banned by Google through isbanned.com what should be my next line of action. Should I ask for a refund or its still possible to sell the domain. If I asked for a refund. Will I be eligible for first time promo that's sells for $1. The name of the domain is cryptomoneymarketing.com please advice is highly appreciated.

•••
Please I'm a newbie. I bought a domain as a first timer on expireddomains.net. After buying was when I discovered it was banned by Google through isbanned.com what should be my next line of action. Should I ask for a refund or its still possible to sell the domain. If I asked for a refund. Will I be eligible for first time promo that's sells for $1. The name of the domain is cryptomoneymarketing.com please advice is highly appreciated.
Creat a new thread so more people can see your question and they certainly will help you bro.

•••
I liked 360vlogs.com Looks like a vlogger network.

•••
hi everyone
vrpriest.com
vrsociology.com
360vlogs.com
thanksss

I recently got an email from a very well respected successful Internet Marketer launching a new product called AffiliateFrontline/com

If you do a search for warriorforum and that domain you will see it was included in a list someone asked for opinions and everyone called the whole list garbage years ago. ;)

So like a box of chocolates sometimes you never know what ya gonna get.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back