Dynadot

guide Ask for the end users for your domain to outbound

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

Thought of creating one thread where people can ask the other domainers in NP to suggest an end user(s) for their domain which may help them to contact to sell their domain.

So guys if you have any domain for which you unable to find an end user, just write your domain name here in the thread for which you need help so that other domainers can suggest you the end users list and details like the best way to contact the respective end user etc.

So what is there for the guys who helped?

1) Obviously, You will improve your End user research ability in finding right end users & it will help you to become professional out bounder as you will get aware of more end users & actual market of domain keywords due to your extensive research!

2) If the domainer who has taken the help & able to get through the sale successfully then the guy who received help can write positive review for him, Saying 'Thanks' in this thread & also give some incentive (not mandatory, it is up to the domainer who received help).

Rule is that you can ask for help only 1 domain per every 2 days! Please don't post bunch of domains & ask for help, Doing so, you'll not be considered for help as it involves the other domainers precious time & most people should get a chance particularly Newbies!

Thanks,
Sumeeth

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Cool thread you have here! I’m gonna takes different approach or the name I’m about to list.. I already have quite a few obvious end users in mind, but fresh eyes can always help you spot new things and new ways of looking at it 👍🏻 The name is CBG.group

•••
•••
Great job.

ProvidingService/com

•••
Thanks a bunch @Domaindogged, an avenue I hadn’t spotted! I’ll have a look at it for sure 😃

•••
•••
•••
PlanesLive / FlightsLive - in king

•••
Table Bee dot com
Saudi Companies dot com
Thanks in Advance

•••
Stockstall.com
Ucledger.com

•••
•••
•••
Common guys, please participate!

•••

Last edited:
•••
BULKVENDORS.COM
(BulkVendors.com)

Serious enquiries only entertained.

•••
This thread isn't targeted and I am really struggling to make sense of it. Ask for end users to outbound as is spam sending out emails for someone else's domain? You know this is madness. How many million emails do you want to send? Did you need emails?

Last edited:
•••
This thread isn't targeted and I am really struggling to make sense of it. Ask for end users to outbound as is spam sending out emails for someone else's domain? You know this is madness. How many million emails do you want to send? Did you need emails?
Not necessarily sending emails. People do outbound right and they can do 'n' number of ways. May be they want to reach out through phone, may be personally or any other way (Not necessarily spamming..) Spamming means you are sending emails again and again even though they are not interested or not getting replies. The intention of thread to reach End user for your domain name. May in your context Outbound is spamming but in my view it is way of taking product to your clients..

•••
•••
Not necessarily sending emails. People do outbound right and they can do 'n' number of ways. May be they want to reach out through phone, may be personally or any other way (Not necessarily spamming..) Spamming means you are sending emails again and again even though they are not interested or not getting replies. The intention of thread to reach End user for your domain name. May in your context Outbound is spamming but in my view it is way of taking product to your clients..
No definition to it your giving someone else free reign if I am right. I am all for networking and have means to send millions. So what is the fine print.

•••
Suitable end users for Californiacocktail//com

•••
So is every domain according to every owner is suitable for an end user of they wouldn't have bought it.. So purpose of this thread is post a name in hope someone else brokers it? Well that is the purpose of targeted niche threads eg all crypto names post here. Posting random domains here is attracting newbies and trolls not excluding myself as haven't posted a name as we are all here to network.

Last edited:
•••
Suitable end users for Spice/N/Rice.//com (BrandPa listed).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back