IT.COM

"Asian" in Russian (Confirmation)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I would appreciate confirmations, especially from native speakers if they are correct. Also if this is the PRIME term. Thanks!

азиатка
xn--80aaa0afn9c.com Asian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if this is what you meant..... literally "1 female Asian"

•••
Thanks for the confirmation :)

So this would be the best name for an "asian" adult site?

•••
you decide...may be plural would suit best?

•••
Well what would you expect on a site meaning "Asian girl" or "Asian woman"?

Well it's all in the development I guess.

Have you tried going to google.ru and putting in азиатка and go for Картинки (image search)

try aziatka.info (warning somewhat adult)

•••
Yes, I already checked Google.ru & had a look at the Google image search. Just wanted to double check that this would be the Prime term & most suitable name if someone wanted to start an adult site dedicated to "Asians". Looks like it is so all is good :)

•••
Just wanted to double check that this would be the Prime term & most suitable name if someone wanted to start an adult site dedicated to "Asians".

Facebook business Page

•••
I'd go with plural. This term is for asian girl. If you want to open an adult site you should go for asian girls, which is азиатки

•••
I'd go with plural. This term is for asian girl. If you want to open an adult site you should go for asian girls, which is азиатки

Thanks for the comments. Unfortunately the plural version was regged back in 2006 :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back