Dynadot

Hindi Confirmations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I would appreciate comments & confirmations on the below Hindi names, especially from native speakers if the below names are the correct PRIME terms. Thanks :)

डिजिटल
xn--81bge4eycb.com
Digital (transliteration)

ब्रॉडबैंड
xn--i1b5db5bbw4of8a.com
Broadband

सेवानिवृत्ति
xn--h2bak5cbp7bjd1b0b5e.com
Retirement

दिवालियापन
xn--j2beftor7dced.com
Bankruptcy

प्रसाधन
xn--k2bcey4bxb4g.com
Cosmetics

पोषण
xn--g2bn3bxe.com
Nutrition

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Good idea for domain name in Hindi. Hindi is interesting language you know, I learn some hindi words to understand hindi. My company is of Microchip Scanner & made varieties of microchip. Today all use microchip for security purpose all over world.

•••
yes it is correct meaning.

•••
Nice idea for domain name in Hindi. Hindi is interesting language you know, I learn some hindi words to understand hindi. My company is of Microchip Scanner & made varieties of microchip. Today all use microchip for security purpose all over world.

•••
Though this is an year old thread, I would like to give some advice on Hindi IDNs:

Don't register Hindi IDNs, you are in for total waste of money.
IDNs are only successful in countries like China/Japan/Russia where majority of people TYPE in their native language. In China/Japan/Russia, it's hard to see an English keyboard.

India, a most beloved country, has largest Hindi speakers but there are ZERO hindi keyboards.
Nobody types in Hindi, except maybe in some courts; all keyboards are English.
For conversation, mostly mixed Hindi/English is used and for any written communication, English is used.

•••
Though this is an year old thread, I would like to give some advice on Hindi IDNs:

Don't register Hindi IDNs, you are in for total waste of money.
IDNs are only successful in countries like China/Japan/Russia where majority of people TYPE in their native language. In China/Japan/Russia, it's hard to see an English keyboard.

India, a most beloved country, has largest Hindi speakers but there are ZERO hindi keyboards.
Nobody types in Hindi, except maybe in some courts; all keyboards are English.
For conversation, mostly mixed Hindi/English is used and for any written communication, English is used.

Good advice.. further I would like to add the following..

If you still want to register Hindi names then go for it with different style.. Most of the people use Hinglish language.. which is nothing but Hindi language using english characters..

for example,

Mai Jaa Raha Hun - I am going

same in domaining, Use english characters for hindi language..

JeevanBeema.com - LifeInsurance.com

There are many such sites are getting popular in India. Example PolicyBazaar.com - (means PolicyMarket.com)

•••
Good advice.. further I would like to add the following..

If you still want to register Hindi names then go for it with different style.. Most of the people use Hinglish language.. which is nothing but Hindi language using english characters..

for example,

Mai Jaa Raha Hun - I am going

same in domaining, Use english characters for hindi language..

JeevanBeema.com - LifeInsurance.com

There are many such sites are getting popular in India. Example PolicyBazaar.com - (means PolicyMarket.com)
That's correct..

•••
In my opinion it's more good if these Hinglish words are registered on .in or .co.in. This is because the major target audience for these name will be from India.

•••
Welcome to this forum site

You will get your issue resolved here.

This time the problem is pretty complicated to connect with
the experts

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back