IT.COM

domain arrival (dot) info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

letr94

Established Member
Impact
Dont really dig .info domains but I have one that I believe it's a great match for the extension. possible travel/airline/transportation niche

any thoughts on it's value ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

This .info extension still has some value which was surprising to me during my search!

429 Sales in general and 57 Sales for dictionary words like yours between 2021-2022 peaking at 7500$ for Halo.info, 5199$ for Land.info and 2999$ for Mix.info.

I see it as a low 4 figure name that needs exposure and outbound marketing to potential customers. Also, you should set a landing page with a BIN price instead of parking if you're focused on selling this domain in my opinion.

Good Luck!

•••
What comes to mind is airport arrivals, a flight tracker of some kind. I'd give you a pass on this one, maybe some X,XXX value (depature dot info found Low X,XXX, same with flight). I like it

•••
I think if you develop it it might have some high value, and it should not be so hard to find some API with flight's information, and present them there. Try.

•••
a total zero.
there are 50 1word similar type names
expiring daily. plz ensure u do not renew.

•••
What comes to mind is airport arrivals, a flight tracker of some kind. I'd give you a pass on this one, maybe some X,XXX value (depature dot info found Low X,XXX, same with flight). I like it

flight is great. so is plane...ticket...few more too...but arrival and departure will never sell.

•••
I think if you develop it it might have some high value, and it should not be so hard to find some API with flight's information, and present them there. Try.
agreed.. that's the reason it was originally acquired .. keyword competition pretty fierce from top flight tracking players in this space though..

•••
•••
a total zero.
there are 50 1word similar type names
expiring daily. plz ensure u do not renew.
it will be a keeper for me , value wise namebio shows multiple decent sales on similar extension/keywords.
1663124297613.png

•••
if domaining was this easy we'd all be rich..sadly in domains similar is never good enuf...and picking similar
keyword or tld is identIcal to hoping to win lotto by picking similar numbers to another winner

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back