Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

raximind

Established Member
Impact
Please Evaluate This Domain: Armyupdate.com

I was planning on turning it into a news blog, but now don't have much time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The right buyer may bid, but I just don't like the pairing. I'd much prefer news, blog, base, hub, source. IMO

•••
The right buyer may bid, but I just don't like the pairing. I'd much prefer news, blog, base, hub, source. IMO
What's the estimated value of this domain in your opinion?

•••
What's the estimated value of this domain in your opinion?
With regards to sale, if you ever fetched a Low XXX bid, I'd take it. IMO

•••
But whom are you targeting here?
If you say for example - ArmyGear (we are looking from the target search point of view) - then it's clear it could be interesting for private companies that do provide gear that are used in the military.
But you say ArmyUpdate - who would be interested in this? Personal blog on military news? Too artificial...
Always look from a customer perspective, don't just take a name because it's available and half-way to make sence...

•••
But whom are you targeting here?
If you say for example - ArmyGear (we are looking from the target search point of view) - then it's clear it could be interesting for private companies that do provide gear that are used in the military.
But you say ArmyUpdate - who would be interested in this? Personal blog on military news? Too artificial...
Always look from a customer perspective, don't just take a name because it's available and half-way to make sence...
It was a news blog back in 2019 and continued until 2020, it had some decent authority and powerful backlinks which it still has from Wikipedia and other websites. So I thought it had some worth.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back