Dynadot

poll Are you more optimistic or less optimistic about domaining today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you more optimistic or less optimistic about domaining today?

• 1st

More

votes
    49.3%
  • 2nd

Same

votes
    36.2%
  • 3rd

Less

votes
    14.5%

• 69 votes
  • Ended 3 years ago
  • Final results

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you have been into domain investing for at least 12 months are you more or less optimistic about your business today compared to when you started?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More optimistic. Companies realize the importance of a strong online presence- this has been emphasized with all the remote working throughout the pandemic.

However, I will say strength of portfolio is also more important. These days, with all the new extensions, there are more domain options than ever before. Decent domains will drop in value as they are easily replaceable with alternatives, while strong ones will only appreciate. In my opinion

•••
However, I will say strength of portfolio is also more important. These days, with all the new extensions, there are more domain options than ever before.

Agree, portfolio quality the key element.

•••
Like the other survey are we talking buying from 2021 or selling what you got already? I am certain domains are going to get expensive so much so there will be no room for newbies. With the registrars asking for premiums right off the bat they are aleady avoiding the middle man us.
I am optimistic with right inventory and your in business and knowledge to find gems. If valuable names are all taken over at registrar level we will need to be outbound buying to beat them. I think certain circumstances get different answers as don't imagine things to be simple.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back