Watch

paghhky

Established Member
Impact
I'm new to selling domain.

I have network.sexy as well as n.sexy.

Any ideas on what price I should list as? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How dare you call me a drunk. Alcoholism is a disease and it affects millions of people everyday.

•••
How dare you call me a drunk. Alcoholism is a disease and it affects millions of people everyday.
This kid..Wheres the mute button?

Last edited:
•••
You just lost a sale if you don't apologize right now and it better be sincere or I'm going to tell the moderators on you.

•••
You just lost a sale if you don't apologize right now and it better be sincere or I'm going to tell the moderators on you.
I speak the truth..nothin but it..and I stand behind everything i've said here. If you aren't serious about the deal.. just leave.
On the off chance that you are serious, list your price...

Last edited:
•••
..Tell me your motive.

Trolling, but hate to say, I too not fan of “.sexy”

Click on username and click “ignore user”

He’s right about value here, (i only buy .com)

also better to conduct business in DM

Last edited:
•••
im.sexy. ru.sexy?
I'm going to tell the moderators that you made a sexually inappropriate comment if you don't apologize to me right now. You're going to be in big trouble here buddy.

•••
Trolling, but hate to say it, not a fan if “.sexy”

Click on username and click “ignore user”

He’s right about value here, (i only buy .com

also better to conduct business in DM
Refreshing to see you, Samer. Could you advize me on *.in? I'm thinking about buying a *.in one.

•••
I'm going to tell the moderators that you made a sexually inappropriate comment if you don't apologize to me right now. You're going to be in big trouble here buddy.
I told you to leave

Last edited:
•••
Refreshing to see you, Samer. Could you advize me on *.in? I'm thinking about buying a *.in one.

The sad truth is i see all non-com as zero

you’re asking the wrong person

Even 3L.net which worth $xxx are $0 to me :sneaky:

•••
The sad truth is i see all non-com as zero

you’re asking the worst person

Even LLL.net which worth $xxx $0 to me:sneaky:
REALLY? You have any philosophy on it? Or just personal choice/feel? Thanks for the input,.btw

•••
REALLY? You have any philosophy on it? Or just personal choice/feel? Thanks for the input,.btw

personal choice feel

it’s an extension of you, just not me.

Still havent been tempted, good luck ;)

•••
Dang..I've been considering other extensions for quite a while...

Last edited:
•••
So, Sammer..can we do something to get this "wurrd" guy off the site? This is supposed to be a professional place,, correct?

Last edited:
•••
So, Sammer..can we do something to get this "wurrd" guy off the site? This is supposed to be a profession place to meet,, right?

Click his username and click “ignore”
the word will be under “Profile page”

You can also report posts, but i dont see him breaking rules, and mods also slow react.

•••
Never try conduct business in appraisal

you brought this upon yourself!

Not the place

•••
Never try conduct business in appraisal

you brought this upon yourself!

Not the place
I see that now. And I'll think about starting a pitition to rid this dude..that's not the type of people we want heree,,is it?

•••
I see that now. And I'll think about starting a pitition to rid this dude..that's not the type of people we want heree,,is it?

Nah, dont.

That’s a bad move, wurdd contributes, you just keep walking into his trap; ur so gullible

Nobody wants to do biz with drama guy.

•••
Nah, dont.

That’s a bad move, wurdd contributes you just keep walking into his trap; ur so gullible

Nobody wants to do biz with drama guy
Contributes? I get it..

Last edited:
•••
Contributes? He contributes to something..and not in a good way.

You tried selling him a name in appraisal, not seeing sarcasm. it’s wurdd’s style. Plus he tells ppl when good dn like “InternetAccess.com”

He offers input on the name he genuinely likes.

•••
You tried selling him a name in appraisal, not seeing sarcasm. it’s wurdd’s style. Plus he tells ppl when good dn like “InternetAccess.com”

He offers input on the name he genuinely likes.
On a serious note, Is there money in this? Selling domains?
What can a rooky expect?

•••
On a serious note, Is there money in this? Selling domains?

Not quickly, it’s hard work,

there’s money to be made with patience. also it helps to avoid new ext in the start, since .com hard to sell as-is., it’s one of the toughest but most rewarding professions.

i like to think selling “brands” than “domains” and it feels like we’re making a difference when watch baby grow. If look rich quick, oof.

Many have other jobs supplemental income.
Some move to full-time, some stay part-time. Good luck, always remember to stay humble, and take criticism with stride.

Last edited:
•••

there’s money to be made with patience. also it helps to avoid new ext in the start, since .com hard to sell as-is.
You know anyone who engineers website and big data dilivery system? I need that.

•••

there’s money to be made with patience. also it helps to avoid new ext in the start, since .com hard to sell as-is. it’s one of the toughest but most rewarding professions.

i like to think selling “brands” than “domains” and it feels like we’re making a difference when watch baby grow. If look rich quick, oof.

Many have other jobs supplemental income.
Some move to full-time, some stay part-time,
I hear you. Peace with that.

•••
I would like to publicly appologize to "wurrd". He seems like a chill dude from what I've seen. Sorry to pass judgement on you,,buddy. Message me if you want to get on with business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back