IT.COM

Are Sedo Landers / Parking / Nameservers / Hosting Down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The last few days I have been testing domains I have forwarding to Sedo nameservers, but there is no connection and I tested on other domains I know forward to Sedo (as I was interested in buying them) and they are also down.

This happened Wednesday, Thursday and now today, and while they usually come back sometime during the day, it's quite disconcerting for those who depend on Parking and Domain Sales revenue.

If anyone has domains on the Sedo nameservers, please type the domains in and see if you're also affected. I'm not sure how widespread this is, but every Sedo site I have tried errors out... then this aft it will probably be back to normal like it was yesterday.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From another thread, this problem might be limited to Chrome-based browsers, and I can easily view the Sedo lander pages from my phone, and intermittently on Firefox, but no way using Chrome or Edge.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back