IT.COM

Are HugeDomain's Name Negotiable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anybody tried to buy a domain name from HugeDomain name lesser than it was listed for, like being negotiable of sort?

I was just thinking about it and felt I should ask.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even though I personally did not negotiate with hugedomains, I think somebody right here on NP did - and as per their post hugedomains tends to increase price if somebody showed interest, and also if he visited the forsale page frequently. And, in some cases, they started "price dancing": higher, more higher, little lower etc.

•••
Even though I personally did not negotiate with hugedomains, I think somebody right here on NP did - and as per their post hugedomains tends to increase price if somebody showed interest, and also if he visited the forsale page frequently. And, in some cases, they started "price dancing": higher, more higher, little lower etc.
lol... crazy people..

•••
recently i bought HimalayanSecret.com from Hugedomains for my personal branding...
they dont negotiate penny even...
good luck (y)

•••
recently i bought HimalayanSecret.com from Hugedomains for my personal branding...
they dont negotiate penny even...
good luck (y)
Thanks man...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back