Domain Empire

Are all 3 letter orgs regged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Are all full 3 letter, so no character, orgs regged?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes they are all registered.

•••
•••
is there a way you can tell if they are all registered besides guessing? if not, you can probably find one if u try hard enough

•••
Originally posted by e39m5
is there a way you can tell if they are all registered besides guessing? if not, you can probably find one if u try hard enough

Who's guessing that they're all registered? :blink:
Would be VERY difficult to find one available ... but you could contact all current owner's in order to purchase, IMHO.
B-)

•••
Thats true, if you are in a need of a 3 letter domain you might as well contact an owner of one and try to bargain for a price.

•••
•••
Apollo,I think there still some 3 letter .us can be regged.It's right?

•••
Originally posted by bizbj
Apollo,I think there still some 3 letter .us can be regged.It's right?

Yes, you're right - my mistake. There are still some 3-letter .us left unregged, but these are genrally the ones with the "bad" letters q,x,z, etc. As far as I know, they are taken in the other TLDs mentioned.

•••
I would agree with you on that armstrong, it seems that the 3-letter .us domains are starting to become popular in terms of value.

•••
it seems that the 3-letter .us domains are starting to become popular in terms of value.

Do you recall where you have seen some recent sales of 3LLL.us names?

•••
i bought wzd.us from you Grilla

•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
Do you recall where you have seen some recent sales of 3LLL.us names?

I sold one here a few months ago for ~ $25.00+ if I'm recalling correctly. It had a "j" in it, some like those, other's not so much.
All the best!
B-)

•••
i like wzd its like looks like wizard

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
All 3-letter .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.us are registered. If you want to check yourself, you can use the free tool discussed here:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24280
the tool doesnt seem to be able to handle .org:s from what I can see? just added .com after .org when creating your own customized list.

correct me if I'm wrong.

•••
•••
how much are they worth?

•••
This of course depends on the combination of the letters. fun.org is probably worth a lot more than qwz.org.

•••
Originally posted by e39m5
is there a way you can tell if they are all registered besides guessing?

Yeah, use DomainsBot (www.domainsbot.com)! They hand-pick the best expired domains for you. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back