Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain archspy.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

butchos

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi all - new here. I've tried to get a few appraisals on another site without much response. I think i may try to develop this for myself but my skills are limited. Would there be a market for a quick sale anywhere?
Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi; welcome to Namepros.

I don't see a big value here yet; it is a real word, though, and could be somewhat neat if someone sees it and comes up with a use they like for it. I like that it's like 'best spy', but a lot of people just don't know what the prefix arch- means so I think the way to go is a little developing to spell it out for them. Anything from building arches and products, to James Bond movies and fans, to bios of real spies, etc.?

I think only in the xx range to resellers, xxx if they know an immediate use for it. I can't see getting a lot from an end user, but maybe in the low - med xxx area?

It's a real word, kind of neat in some ways, but you'd really have to work and get creative to sell it, just not a common-use word. Prove me wrong, wait until they make a movie called this, ha.

Hope this is accurate and that it helps :)
 
0
•••
Catchy name but I agree with above not much real world use unless you can find the arch spy of the world. Still probably get mid-high XX for originality.
 
0
•••
I would say that archspy.com would be a great gaming website but as for a "quick sale", I don't think so. I think you need to invest a little time into building up the Arch Spy brand first to maximum your potential profit from this domain.
 
0
•••
It sounds good. Low xx imo.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input guys. I'll have a pop at adding some content. ta
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back