Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Archangel has...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

firefly

Top Member
Impact
771
Achieved...

Greatness!!

Congrats Randy.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
But my account was made in '04 I had to suffer 5 years longer. lol

Thank you! I'm only 34 points away from leaving this reputation beyond repute once and for all :lol:
 
0
•••
But my account was made in '04 I had to suffer 5 years longer. lol

That's right :)

What was it like to browser NamePros when it was a brand new community without all this crowd? :)
 
0
•••
Hey Randy,

Congrats Bro!

This place would NOT be the same without you here!
It would probably be a LOT cleaner and more proper which does not appeal to me at all. LOL
 
2
•••
That's right :)

What was it like to browser NamePros when it was a brand new community without all this crowd? :)

Really, I can't recall. I've had so many operations that I can't recall the dates of all of 'em. But I think I as recovering from surgery at the time I signed up for my account. I damn-near didn't. I did sign up but for some reason, my account wasn't made. Dunno why but I decided to try again. And here I am, 7+ years later :)

Hey Randy,

Congrats Bro!

This place would NOT be the same without you here!
It would probably be a LOT cleaner and more proper which does not appeal to me at all. LOL

Thanks lol

Without me, this place might be a bit saner. And sanity is SO overrated :p
 
0
•••
Thank you! I'm only 34 points away from leaving this reputation beyond repute once and for all :lol:


Your there now Congrats Your Greatness

NN
 
0
•••
greatness-uh-demotivational-poster-1291611006.jpg
Good job buddy!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Congrats Randy

RandysWorldBanner3.jpg
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Congrats, Randy. Persistence had paid off!
 
1
•••
congrats2.gif


Congrats Randy , thats a huge achievement .
 
1
•••
Thanks guys :) There are over 170,000 registered users, I think, and only about 25-30 or so had achieved this. It's a very accomplished thing :)
 
0
•••
Thanks guys :) There are over 170,000 registered users, I think, and only about 25-30 or so had achieved this. It's a very accomplished thing :)

That's less than 0.02% :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks guys :) There are over 170,000 registered users, I think, and only about 25-30 or so had achieved this. It's a very accomplished thing :)

LOL,,who in the hell let me in then? Lowers the property value of this neighbourhood straight away. :D

To the poet and Randy...well deserved. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back