Dynadot

Arcade Site Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brp

Account Closed
Impact
Can anyone inform me where i can get a script to host online games primarily in Flash on my site. Allowing users to upload and rate/play.

Preferably free but paid is also an option

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks... Will test free one out first :)

•••
Both are good and your welcome :)

•••
I really like the gamescript one. I might consider starting an arcade site soon if I cannot find a script to manage a web hosting article site.

•••
•••
Cool, could you perhaps share his site so I could see how it looks. Thanks

•••
hotrod12 said:
I really like the gamescript one. I might consider starting an arcade site soon if I cannot find a script to manage a web hosting article site.
Tried using a CMS like PHPNuke?

•••
Actually I found that I am going to use drupal now. I used it before but I went looking around and drupal is the best around.

http://www.drupal.org

•••
hotrod12 said:
Actually I found that I am going to use drupal now. I used it before but I went looking around and drupal is the best around.

http://www.drupal.org
what is using a CMS good for it? any previews of what it will/does look like

•••
I should check out these arcade scripts myself.

•••
killmur which script u using?

•••
•••
i am using my own script and soon its open for public to buy :) Oblivion is already interested in it :D

anyways here: www.spele.in

•••
xlusive said:
i am using my own script and soon its open for public to buy :) Oblivion is already interested in it :D

anyways here: www.spele.in
Nice script you have there look forward to its release :)

•••
i mean i find making an arcade site brilliant and i encourage you all but sadly i have downloaded too much like stuff off invisionize so im not sure

•••
I am testing it on my site!

•••
Wow, xlusive, that is one nice script! Keep up the good work!

•••
@ronaldo you mean my site or what ?

@the others. thanks for the interest. it should be done today and i will convert it to english and sell it for a low price. :)

also a free version is coming up, less advanced but free :P

•••
I use Gamescript on my name's URL ;)

•••
almost everyone is using gamescripts :P lol

•••
xlusive said:
almost everyone is using gamescripts :P lol
That's because you've not released yours yet :(

IMO you should wait for xlusives script ;)

•••
yeah should be released tomorrow hehe :) . the free one is all done, going to finish the paid one and tomorrow i will post the link somewhere :P

•••
xlusive said:
yeah should be released tomorrow hehe :) . the free one is all done, going to finish the paid one and tomorrow i will post the link somewhere :P

Hey xlusive,
How much will this script cost? and what features is it gonna have? When you finish with it please PM me I am very interested in buying it :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back