Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveHarry

Established Member
Impact
Hey Domain Masters,

First, I would like to begin by thanking you for putting these free resources up. I am a complete domain newbie, but an experienced social media marketer and I have to say that free resources such as this forum aren't easily seen - thank you for contributing!

Without further ado, I'd love to get these domains appraised, obviously, I have previously researched them (that is why I bought them in the first place), but nothing can substitute the opinion of the pros!

1. yourcryptopayments.com
2. sellcryptofast.com
3. minecryptoeasy.com
4. eth-payments.com
5. eth-lending.com
6. easycryptomine.com
7. crypto4money.com
8. crypto-equipment.com
9. crypto-calculator.com
10. crypto-america.com
11. btcbucks.com
12. bitcoin-mentor.com

P.S. I would also love to get consulted not only for the price of these domains, but also the most appropriate actions I can take with them!

P.P.S I have also bought 7 more domains in different niches (wedding/photography/real estate), I would be grateful if you can check and appraise them as well, I will them in the reply section.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you, folks, for your time, I sincerely appreciate it, these are the other domains I have bought:

1. spainweddingphotography.com
2. sicilyweddingphotography.com
3. romeweddingplanner.com
4. romeweddingphotography.com
5. franceweddingphotography.com
6. buylondonrealestate.com
7. buylondonhomes.com

•••
I feel that you could avoid dash (-) or long names .IMO , large customers only interested in short, memorable and strong name for their brand. But some of your name is okey, BTCbucks.com, estimates value $ 100 - $ 500

Last edited:
•••
I feel that you could avoid dash (-) or long names .IMO , large customers only interested in short, memorable and strong name for their brand. But some of your name is okey, BTCbucks.com, estimates value $ 100 - $ 500

Thank you for your opinion and appraisal! You are definitely right in terms of short, memorable names, which can become the foundation for a brand.

By long names, do you also consider the GEO targeted wedding/real estate domains? I was left under the impression that they were quite valuable as well, taking into consideration the past trading history of these kinds of domains.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back