domain Appraise my 4Ls please blvq.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
If you don't mind I would love to see this as your assessment. Please. Pretty please :)

Optimal Reseller Price-

Top end of reseller price, where anything more is likely to have paid too much-

Sweet spot or target pricing for end user-

Likely top end pricing for end user-

I know that is a lot to ask. But I sure do appreciate it!!

Blvq.com

Hfee.com

Ftow.com

Piuu.com

Ojdr.com

Thanks again

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice Choice of 4L Domains, I think you have owned these domains Recently

Don't leave it below $ 8XX to XXXX or more depend upon end user if you met.

Good Luck.

•••
Nice Choice of 4L Domains, I think you have owned these domains Recently

Don't leave it below $ 8XX to XXXX or more depend upon end user if you met.

Good Luck.
Anyone else have any thoughts on values listed here?

•••
Anyone else have any thoughts on values listed here?

4L. Coms are selling for a minimum of $250 to $300 and a maximum in $XXXX range.
- If it's a CHIP, then you can expect more.
- If it's memorable and you can pronounce it easily, expect even more.

So all in all you're at least getting almost $300 which is great and you're going to make a nice profit on all of them combined. Though your profit depends on how much you bought them for.
Good luck!

•••
4L. Coms are selling for a minimum of $250 to $300 and a maximum in $XXXX range.
- If it's a CHIP, then you can expect more.
- If it's memorable and you can pronounce it easily, expect even more.

So all in all you're at least getting almost $300 which is great and you're going to make a nice profit on all of them combined. Though your profit depends on how much you bought them for.
Good luck!
I appreciate the feedback. I really am trying to understand a little better. It seems the 4L domains are going for 3-5xx on sites such as this or Namejet/GoDaddy if not for more. So when you say 250-300 do you mean I should have no problem getting 250-300 for them? If that is the case I am missing something. I can't acquire 4L for cheaper than 250-300 or higher. Not every name but most of them.

blvq.com
ftow.com
hfee.com
piuu.com
ojdr.com
ekga.com

So no chips. Memorable and pronounceable yes.

For those 6 domains what would you sell them for? I would say my target is an end user! I would sell them tomorrow or renew them for a decade. I have less than $2k in those domains.

And what would a true pro domainer have paid for them today in individual sales? Because if you say 1k then I overpaid and do not see how people get them for such low prices.

•••
The floor price has already been mentioned, and it looks as if you paid about what the reseller price would be at present, if you had to liquidate them quickly. End-user sales are more difficult to peg, as the right name to the right buyer could fetch an easy, xxxx price, possibly more, IMO.

Checking Namebio listings for LLLL sales might give you a better idea of potential value. Also, the following NP links may help you with your 4L names, and valuating their resale potential to end users.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/short-domain-discussion.152/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-llll-com-sales-and-discussion-thread.358387/page-931

...gl

Last edited:
•••
The floor price has already been mentioned, and it looks as if you paid about what the reseller price would be at present, if you had to liquidate them quickly. End-user sales are more difficult to peg, as the right name to the right buyer could fetch an easy, xxxx price, possibly more, IMO.

Checking Namebio listings for LLLL sales might give you a better idea of potential value. Also, the following NP links may help you with your 4L names, and valuating their resale potential to end users.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/short-domain-discussion.152/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-llll-com-sales-and-discussion-thread.358387/page-931

...gl

Thank you! The links will be helpful!! Time to go digging for info!!

•••
I appreciate the feedback. I really am trying to understand a little better. It seems the 4L domains are going for 3-5xx on sites such as this or Namejet/GoDaddy if not for more. So when you say 250-300 do you mean I should have no problem getting 250-300 for them? If that is the case I am missing something. I can't acquire 4L for cheaper than 250-300 or higher. Not every name but most of them.

blvq.com
ftow.com
hfee.com
piuu.com
ojdr.com
ekga.com

So no chips. Memorable and pronounceable yes.

For those 6 domains what would you sell them for? I would say my target is an end user! I would sell them tomorrow or renew them for a decade. I have less than $2k in those domains.

And what would a true pro domainer have paid for them today in individual sales? Because if you say 1k then I overpaid and do not see how people get them for such low prices.

I was just stating the current base price for 4L's, that is about $300 and I know you have already came across this fact as you bought some recently.

I thought, maybe miraculously you have bought them for pennies in the past then you can make a profit by even selling them on current base price.

But as I suppose, you have bought them in the range of $250 - $500. Then in no way you should sell them for base price and instead try to sell them for at least double of what you have paid for them.

Some of your 4 L's are quite good. Keep trying and you will find a worthy buyer. Patience and persistence will get you there. Good luck!

Btw, just curious, from where have you bought these names?

•••
you bought them on Namejet where hundreds of professional 4L investors make their educated well-thought out bids backed by virtually unlimited funds avail to them. including deep pocket Chinese vacuum cleaners... if they allowed you to take the names - it technically means you already overpaid. so current reseller valuation would be what you paid or slightly less.
now you can wait for the market to move in the right direction - reseller prices can easily be 2x-10x higher then they are now in 2-3 years, for example. or they can be 5x lower, just like they were 4-5 years ago when blvq/ojdr type of names were selling for $15-20 all over NP... thats a gamble.
anyway, the fact you bought them did not make them any more or less valuable overnight. than they were before the auction closed...

from an end user point of view you can never say if there will be any interest ever. none of yours is a brandable (i am being subjective) or a word, so we are talking acronyms. acronyms sometimes sell but the probability of a sale has a strong correlation with letters quality. hfee is ok, blvq & ojdr are poor, ekga & piuu are so-so, imo...
but you never know what can happen when it comes to end users... sometimes they choose to call themselves LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA and still feel quite good or just don't care ...Hennessy being particularly a good part, imo

Last edited:
•••
I was just stating the current base price for 4L's, that is about $300 and I know you have already came across this fact as you bought some recently.

I thought, maybe miraculously you have bought them for pennies in the past then you can make a profit by even selling them on current base price.

But as I suppose, you have bought them in the range of $250 - $500. Then in no way you should sell them for base price and instead try to sell them for at least double of what you have paid for them.

Some of your 4 L's are quite good. Keep trying and you will find a worthy buyer. Patience and persistence will get you there. Good luck!

Btw, just curious, from where have you bought these names?
Thank you for the feedback. I understand what you mean now!! Namejet is correct for most of the domains!!

•••
you bought them on Namejet where hundreds of professional 4L investors make their educated well-thought out bids backed by virtually unlimited funds avail to them. including deep pocket Chinese vacuum cleaners... if they allowed you to take the names - it technically means you already overpaid. so current reseller valuation would be what you paid or slightly less.
now you can wait for the market to move in the right direction - reseller prices can easily be 2x-10x higher then they are now in 2-3 years, for example. or they can be 5x lower, just like they were 4-5 years ago when blvq/ojdr type of names were selling for $15-20 all over NP... thats a gamble.
anyway, the fact you bought them did not make them any more or less valuable overnight. then they were before the auction closed...

from an end user point of view you can never say if there will be any interest ever. none of yours is a brandable (i am being subjective) or a word, so we are talking acronyms. acronyms sometimes sell but the probability of a sale has a strong correlation with letters quality. hfee is ok, blvq & ojdr are poor, ekga & piuu are so-so, imo...
but you never know what can happen when it comes to end users... sometimes they choose to call themselves LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA and still feel quite good or just don't care ...Hennessy being particularly a good part, imo

That makes sense. It is very interesting to me what is driving demand, supply, and pricing!! Seems like we are all digitally at a locker in storage wars bidding on domains not knowing exactly what is in them, er where demand will go. It is interesting how different people rank the domains. For me I like them in this order:
OJDR
FTOW
HFEE
EKGA
PIUU
BLVQ

Well I feel like and think that I am learning! Maybe one day want2learn will be more of a question for others Although I truly in my heart of hearts believe the day we stop learning is the day we go six feet under or become so jaded we need to go offline!!

•••
That makes sense. It is very interesting to me what is driving demand, supply, and pricing!! Seems like we are all digitally at a locker in storage wars bidding on domains not knowing exactly what is in them, er where demand will go. It is interesting how different people rank the domains. For me I like them in this order:
OJDR
FTOW
HFEE
EKGA
PIUU
BLVQ

Well I feel like and think that I am learning! Maybe one day want2learn will be more of a question for others Although I truly in my heart of hearts believe the day we stop learning is the day we go six feet under or become so jaded we need to go offline!!

You're right. Even you're a big boss expert of something, You can still learn something new everyday.
Maybe someday,
want2learn will become want2teach,
teaching the bits and bytes to those who want to learn. Lol :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Blvq.com - reseller $220

Hfee.com - reseller $300-500

Ftow.com - reseller $300-500

Piuu.com - reseller $300-500

Ojdr.com - reseller $300-500

http://domainpayout.com/4lcom/4lcomnonchips.php
Thank you!! I am in line with all except one of them. Naturally I overpaid for BLVQ, the first 4L purchase I made . . . :( Not by a lot, but overpaid nevertheless.

Now if I can resell at a profit Ill really be banging, as my students say!

•••
Thank you!! I am in line with all except one of them. Naturally I overpaid for BLVQ, the first 4L purchase I made . . . :( Not by a lot, but overpaid nevertheless.

Now if I can resell at a profit Ill really be banging, as my students say!

as Baron Rothschild said
"I always overpaid and I always sold to early"

for BLVQ
prices dropped a little lately
so you just want to wait a little

•••
as Baron Rothschild said
"I always overpaid and I always sold to early"

for BLVQ
prices dropped a little lately
so you just want to wait a little

I think I am living in a bubble and the address is 123 FantasyLand Ave . . .

I am hoping/desiring/wishing/dreaming/begging . . . :) that the following domains get me out of this huge hole/moneyspent/investment thingy!

ojdr.com
Ftow.com
hFee.com
piuu.com
blvq.com
ekga.com
jFunk.com
vrnyt.com
xklen.com
hqtv.online
ajcvr.com
massagehappyendings.com
whotofly.com
mainstreetguns.com
Few other 5L brandables that are kind of off radar now!

Not to put you or anyone on the spot, but do you think I have a prayer?

Best Guestimate on those domains selling in these slots: (not in a rush, but say next 24-36 mos) I would renew everything above . . .

less than 2k 2-4k 5-6k 7-9k over 10k

•••
ojdr.com - keep for ever
Ftow.com - keep for ever
hFee.com - keep for ever
piuu.com - keep for ever
blvq.com - sell
ekga.com - keep for ever
jFunk.com - dont know
vrnyt.com - no renew
xklen.com- no renew
hqtv.online - no idea
ajcvr.com - no renew
massagehappyendings.com - what do I know
whotofly.com - no renew
mainstreetguns.com - no renew

--
disclaimer:
no domain advise
I am not a domainer
ask you local domainer

•••
ojdr.com - keep for ever
Ftow.com - keep for ever
hFee.com - keep for ever
piuu.com - keep for ever
blvq.com - sell
ekga.com - keep for ever
jFunk.com - dont know
vrnyt.com - no renew
xklen.com- no renew
hqtv.online - no idea
ajcvr.com - no renew
massagehappyendings.com - what do I know
whotofly.com - no renew
mainstreetguns.com - no renew

--
disclaimer:
no domain advise
I am not a domainer
ask you local domainer

So generally speaking you are saying no way to project/predict?

•••
•••
I guess I said the opposite

I promise I am not trying to be slow on purpose! I do understand when you say do not renew! I guess keep forever was confusing because I would like to sell them eventually! Sell means unload nowish presumably! I was trying to get a gauge for what slot you and other domainers think I could reasonably expect to sell the domains for.

•••
I promise I am not trying to be slow on purpose! I do understand when you say do not renew! I guess keep forever was confusing because I would like to sell them eventually! Sell means unload nowish presumably! I was trying to get a gauge for what slot you and other domainers think I could reasonably expect to sell the domains for.

keep forever = sell when the offer is convincing - no need to rush - never drop

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back