NameSilo

domain Appraise [FreeHotspot dot net]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainregger

Established Member
Impact
1
Never got a clear-cut answer on this when I asked a few months ago. I'll try again.

I own FreeHotspot.net and was looking to sell/auction it.

Previous sales of similar domains:

HotSpot.net - $11,544
HotSpot.org - $2,288
FreeHotspot.com - $3,999

Based on this, I was hoping for something in the mid $xxx range. Thoughts? I'm pretty new to domaining.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back