IT.COM

domain New to the game - First 3 domains - Opinions? - study(dot)fyi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cwalther87

Impact
Hello, I just recently started domaining. I was quite eager to get started so picked up my first three domains. I got the .fyi one before doing much research on that extension. My first oops. I'm looking to get some opinions while I continue to do my researching :) Thank you!

study(dot)fyi
vipworld(dot)org
addictionplaces(dot)com (I'm hoping to build this website, also a new process for me, but curious on your thoughts)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Want some newbie tips? Stick to .com until you know what you're doing. new gTLDs don't sell at nearly the rate of .com so if you want to make it in this game, you want to get sales under your belt and the best way to do that is with .com.

- study.fyi - There have been 2 reported fyi sales. They don't sell.
- vipworld.org - Doesn't match the extension. .org you expect non-commercial, but vipworld sounds like a commercial thing. In .com vipworld would be a good name.
- addictionplaces.com - This is an OK name. addictioncenters would be a much better name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back